Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs tonight

Mayor Elizabeth Flores of Laredo, Texas, joins us to talk about violence at the southern border.
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Her interview was very telling. I'm telling yall, it's going down right here in TEXAS.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Her interview was very telling. I'm telling yall, it's going down right here in TEXAS.
    She didn't take a very hard line.

I sure hope it doesn't get worse in Laredo, but I can't be very optimistic.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Contact her!

I did! She asks for help but flip flops! She asks for help but it is obvious that she cares more for money than the safety of the citizens! She is trying to burn the candle from both ends! She is just another of the "politically correct"!

Office of the Mayor

Contact the Mayor
    Elizabeth G. Flores, Mayor
    City Hall
    1110 Houston Street
    Laredo, TX. 78040
    Telephone: (956) 791-7389
    Fax: (956) 791-7314
    E-mail: gmayor@ci.laredo.tx.us
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I was staggered when I heard her response to the question Lou asked about the 37 Americans kidnapped and murdered in Mexico...stunned, I was...she sez.."Yes, but look at who those Americans were"...Lou sez, "Don't you think some of them might have been innocent?"...sez she, "Yes, some of them might have been..."

And so that makes the drug runners the judge, jury and executioners of American citizens?? OMG...this woman is OFF HER TROLLEY....and she's a MAYOR ....OMG...talk about 'care less'...she couldn't!! "Just send us the equipment that we need and don't bother us" was my impression of what she had to say with that too smirky look...related to Bush no doubt.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones