Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Louisiana Could Become The New Los Angeles In 3 Years If Mass Immigration Continues

Louisiana Could Become The New Los Angeles In Three Years If Mass Immigration Continues

October 26
    14:202015
    by John Binder Comments

If mass immigration into the United States remains the same, Louisiana and the entire country could eventually become the city of Los Angeles over the next 10 years.According to a new report by the Senate Judiciary subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest, which is headed by Rep. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), the US essentially adds the equivalent of Los Angeles every three years or about over 10 million.

The report notes that the net difference of immigrants coming to the country totals 1.24 million people annually. Over the course of 2015 through 2017, though, that number is expected to rise to 3.85 million, which is nearly the population of the city of Los Angeles.

Likewise, between 2018-2020, the Census projects the country to add another 3.80 million immigrants and then in 2021-2023, more than 3.85 million immigrants are expected to enter the country.

To make the situation even more complicated, the report does not even include the children which are born to immigrants while they are here or the costs of those children. Additionally, the US is about to surpass immigration records, adding 100 million immigrants over the next 50 years. That is the equivalent of approximately 25 Los Angeles’.

Being that Louisiana is along the Southern border, it is likely that it will be largely impacted by the mass immigration, along with Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Arizona, California, Texas and New Mexico.

Already in Louisiana, sanctuary cities, which harbor illegal immigrants, have become an issue with New Orleans and Lafayette both being classified as sanctuary cities.

https://thehayride.com/2015/10/louis...ion-continues/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I go to a Goodwill As-Is store about a half mile from my house. There are always "immigrant" types in there----loading up their carts to get a bigger discount and then reslling a lot of what they get. There are a lot of African accents---so I wonder how many of them are illegal too. Are they getting in via Mexico or Florida or Texas? I wouldn't put anything past these people as far as sneaky ways to come to the US. And then the businesses are all too eager to hire them. Yes, the Republican glorified "small businesses" too. Some of the worst ones at employing illegals! At least the big businesses that have skilled unions don't employ that many illegals. Just the lower skilled union groups.
    Last edited by Captainron; 10-26-2015 at 10:39 PM.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have not had time to confirm it, but I read somewhere that the Obama administration is purposely directing most of the illegal aliens it is transporting throughout the country to red states in order to turn them blue. Look at Virginia for example. I know there has suddenly been a lot of illegals showing up in Tennessee.

May I suggest that somebody who is able, look into this matter for confirmation and documentation. This kind of dirty government activities would be expected from Obama and his ilk.

Well if they can push for blanket motor voter registration you can be sure that some of them have cooked up exactly that scheme, too. You do the research on that---I don't know exactly where you will go with it. Obama is basically telling everyone else to go to hell, so that are definitely after a one party government where everyone who is a "hater" will be persecuted.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)