Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Awesome!!! great work...and 311, perfect choice of music.....

ok here comes the criticism:

-first, great job getting out there. man if I had a camera I would be doing the same thing.

-now for critiques. I know you are concerend that you won't get anywhere if you take the camera inside or if the see it, thus the choppy angles and lack of voice recording. However, other people watching this tape can be lead to believe that those people didn't say what you say they did. We need to here them

If you want the camera outside then get a small voice recorder and put it under the girls shirt. Test it out to make sure you get good sound of the person she is talking to (you want it to sound decently clear from about 2 feet away). Then you can dubb this sound over the tape, or at least toss in the cuts where they belong.

Love the tunes, but guys people won't buy the videos unelss they hear both sides of the story.

I hear you dragons. I assure you the text reflects the original dialogue, excluding my "embelishments" of course ie:"I see you" & "illegals detected".

The vids were shot in Southern California & we all know whats going on in these establishments.

BTW Thanks to the author of the flyer. Nice job! A stack was given to me by OP over at SaveOurState a few months back after we chilled out on the "Rawhide Posse" day labor stings. Yes, I'm one of those original Glendale/Burbank boyz.

Seems my vids have sparked a few others to start passing them around in their communities. Lets hope the sparks turn into a wild fire.

Glad to be on the board with all of you Patriotic Americans! Kep up the good work.

Sonar,

Welcome to ALIPAC. I enjoyed the videos and salute your initiative and creativity. I thought the use of the song by "The Killers" was exceptional as I am a fan.

I think that what you are doing is a great new tactic. It shows employers that people are taking action on their own in a law abiding way. It shows them that there are people who are watching and that care who they hire.

Two important suggestions. One is that I think you should keep your music clips to 30 secs or less. This may require you to use more than one song per video, but my most recent understanding of copyright law is that you can use clips that are 30 sec long or less.

Secondly, although you meant it playfully I would remove the "illegals detected" line and anything in your videos that say for a fact said company is hiring illegal aliens unless you have some very solid proof.

You may be right about your instinct in this matter, but if you circulate material about a business saying they are breaking the law and they are not breaking the law then it could cost you in court.

You are getting your point across to the employers and to the nation with your videos without making the statement "This employer is definitely hiring illegal aliens"

Offered in good faith for the cause.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC Thanks for the advice I appreciate it! I will take your suggestions into account in the future!

Cheers!