Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Luis Gutierrez accused of using/misleading immigrants.

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.noticiahispanoamericana.com/ ... ?nid=13393

The immigrant community of Chicago showed disappointed by the proposal for immigration reform presented by Congressman Luis Gutiérrez in Washington. Common leaders and immigrants coincided in which the 10 points that will conform a probable initiative that the legislator will introduce to the Congress, are the same that he presented two years ago, in an unsuccessful atempt.

Salvador Pedroza, president of the Chamber of Commerce of The Villita, expressed that the congressman from Chicago used the immigrant community "to attract the reflectors. He announced with anticipation a proposal and in the end he missled us".

"Gutiérrez can't even convince his state college Dan Lipinski, to support immigration reform, he lacks solid leadership and only deceives the community through the use of the news media", he added.

Jorge Mújica, coordinator of the Movement 10 de Marzo, emphasized that congressman Gutiérrez did not really present a proposal, only points of discussion, which includes again the issue of national security and other actions that the republicans defend.

Ouch! That's gotta hurt.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Who cares what the illegals and/or their advocates think?

Gutiérrez is a traitor to the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jorge Mújica, coordinator of the Movement 10 de Marzo, emphasized that congressman Gutiérrez did not really present a proposal, only points of discussion, which includes again the issue of national security and other actions that the republicans defend
    Mr. Jorge Mujica complains that the amnesty proposal includes the issue of national security!! and other actions that the Republicans defend!! Outrageous! How dare any amnesty proposal actually include the issue of national security!!!!! I sure understand why these ethnocentric, entitled, demanding leeches would be upset!!!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Well, well, well, Mr. Gutierrze. Illegal aliens and their advocates sure are ungrateful, after all you've done for them. You've treated illegal aliens like they were your own constituents. In fact, you've worked harder for them than you have for legal US Citizens.

So sorry, Luis, the illegal alien crowd is just never satisfied, now are they? Its just never enough, is it? What a bunch of ungrateful, entitled, demanding leeches.

Welcome to the REAL world for a change, Mr. Gutierrze. Now learn something from it!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

ELE wrote:

Gutiérrez is a traitor to the American people.

I have to agree with you ELE. I also think that one needs to follow the money for motive.

Gutiérrez is just another Politician that is trying to bring the flock out of the shadows to the IRS because they need to collect on all that money that is now being earned under the table and not taxed.

We need some help paying off the crippling debt that we have been saddled with and they are just a revenue stream for the government that needs to be developed.

The illegals are living in a subculture controlled people that make their entire living off of them either by transporting them and using them for cheap labor or, being "activists", many do nothing else and live very well.

Also, I think that progressive OBL's are looking for a voting base to keep themselves in office and power before the 2010 elections.

Just my opinion, and I have been wrong before.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NewMexican wrote:
    Also, I think that progressive OBL's are looking for a voting base to keep themselves in office and power before the 2010 elections.
    I fully believe this is their primary motivation, to have millions of new Progressive voters. Also the "civil rights" pimps and ethnocentric activists would have a whole new group of "victims", and this provides their power, living, and their very identity, as a "civil rights" activist.

Question for ALIPACers: However, I don't understand something. Even if the Progressives were to get their amnesty passed, how would that translate into Progressive voters by Nov 2010? I know the Obama Admin would hurry all the apps through, to get them all "legalized" ASAP. But there is NO way they could actually make them all citizens by then, is there? And supposedly, legally, one is not supposed to be able to vote in US elections until they're actually full citizens, right? They can't legally vote just because they're a permanent legal resident, correct?

builditnow wrote:

Question for ALIPACers: However, I don't understand something. Even if the Progressives were to get their amnesty passed, how would that translate into Progressive voters by Nov 2010? I know the Obama Admin would hurry all the apps through, to get them all "legalized" ASAP. But there is NO way they could actually make them all citizens by then, is there? And supposedly, legally, one is not supposed to be able to vote in US elections until they're actually full citizens, right? They can't legally vote just because they're a permanent legal resident, correct?
    I think that if they don't like the rules or if a silly little law gets in the way, they will change it. I have lost faith in the honesty of our our elected officials.

you think he is bad, try calling his offices and asking them about the bill and what it dose and does not cover. wait to see how long it is before your called racist when you ask questions about border enforcement and gang members