Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It must be something in our water LOL!!!!
    This guy is either high on some stuff or he thinks the rest of the world is as stupid as he is or both!
    If nothing else it's a good laugh!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i dont know about being on that station because he was on dallas station KRLD, 1080AM today on the local call in show about 11ish. i happened to wake up about ten minutes before it came on and he blames everything on the american society. including the rapes, divorces, child molestation, and everything else.

I DO NO recall him saying anything about those commiting crimes being deported, but if he did, i will give him credit for saying it...i did hear him say something about the group selling illegals homes here in the dallas area

He was also stupid to use the RACE CARD and the two show hosts went off on him and said "you have never heard us say that" they said we dont care what color a person is, cuz if they are illegal, they are illegal.

AND like they dont drink or do drugs in mexico...
    who is this idiot trying to fool.

there were calls taken afterwards and everyone said that this loon was wrong.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/w ... 98bb4.html
    FROM wfaa.com
    this is the exact words from the news report on the 6pm news however i have not seen a video on the websight

DALLAS - After a federal study revealed that a look at 100 illegal immigrants previously arrested and released for breaking state or local law had on an average been arrested six times, the president of the Dallas chapter of the League of United Latin Amercian Citizens (LULAC) made a controversial remark that has been the talk of the town.

Jesse Diaz, the LULAC leader, said while the report is flawed, he stands by his comments that if Americans want to blame anybody, they need to blame themselves.

"Now that they come to the United States, they're picking up those bad habits of shooting [and] drinking drugs," he said.

Diaz made the statement first on KRLD 1080 talk radio, where the phone lines lit-up as well as the shows' hosts and listeners.

"I heard that comment he made yesterday," said one listener who called into the statement. "My mouth just flew open. I was like, okay."

"If you have to break the laws to get here initially, what respect are you going to have for our laws," said DJ Jay McFarland.

But Diaz said he won't back down. From his Pleasant Grove real estate office, he said he sees a deteriortion of Mexico's conservative Catholic values in everything from sagging pants to teen pregnancies to broken homes.

"I cant believe it, because as you know, most Hispanics stay together forever," he said.

But what Diaz said worries him the most is that the study only looked at 100 who broke criminal laws, but cast a cloud over the millions whose only crime is crossing the border illegally

"It teaches them to hate immigarants, and the majority of these immigrants are good people," he said.

The Department of Homeland Security agreed the study is flawed, and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) issued a statement noting it was neither statistically significant or objective.

However, ICE does standby the statistic that shows they have deported more than $355,000 criminal aliens since 2003.

April
    Moosetracks wrote:

Huh? They are beheading policemen down there!!
    .......and tossing the heads into nightclubs.

I heard him say with my own ears on the radio:" You never hear about ..... in Mexico, once they come here...blah blah." After I heard it, I looked it up on the website. I think it's great and he should do more interviews. He's really showed LULACs true colors.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

April
    ....and their ignorance as well!

"The alcohol, the drugs, the womanizing, all of the bad things we Americans do, these people are picking up those habits," Diaz said.
    This really burns me up! This guy better speak for himself and the illegals because I am an american citizen and I do not drink alcohol, I have never done drugs in my entire life, not even once, and I know plenty of american men who are not womanizing which I believe he is using to downgrade rape and molesting.

April
    He is just like all the trolls we see on here, he is not concerned if he speaks the truth or not, he just wants to enrage everyone with his lies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have reached a point where I am firmly convinced of their real plan. The OBL is going to drive us completely nuts, insane, looney toons! They will then have us all committed and take over.

That sounds about right. We are supposed to convince ourselves that everything we see simply isn't real. I've read countless articles where people from Mexico say it's part of their culture to do the very things this ding-bat says they picked-up from Americans? I mean please.

Get out the valium and the padded cells......I'm ready.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this the guy with the handle-bar moustach? Just curious. I've seen a guy on Lou Dobbs and everytime he comes on I just want to leap through the TV at him. He looks insanely "happy" with this smile and the way he talks about Mexico and stuff you'd swear he's trippin with blinders on because it's so far off reality it's not funny.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12