Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I just tried it and it was working for me. Maybe it was temporarily down, or heavy traffic on the web site?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    I just tried it and it was working for me. Maybe it was temporarily down, or heavy traffic on the web site?
    That's amazing. I switched to Firefox and it works fine. However, Firefox usually doesn't work worth a hoot on ALIPAC. Go figure. thx.
    '58 Airedale

SACRAMENTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 21, 2006--ForeclosureS.com a northern California based real estate investment advisory firm and publisher of foreclosure property information, reported today that mortgage defaults in the Chicago Metro area had risen sharply in the second quarter of 2006, increasing by 60% over the first quarter of the year.
    Article Here

There's lots of housing available for all the illegal aliens in Chicago.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am still trying to find an article I read about the violations in banking laws that have been occurring with illegal immigration. It said the law on the books prohibits bankers opening bank accounts, lending money, home mortgage and business loans to persons illegally in this country. It is on the premise that your are here on false pretense to begin with, so any contract needed past that would be a breach. Much less if there is any false documentation used.

Does anyone have any information on this subject. It is going to take lawsuits and legal action to turn this around.

Trouble

I agree banks are violating the law.

We were in AZ a couple of years ago and needed a local bank for direct deposit, evidently, they couldn't deposit to another state. We have an account with a bank that has branches in AZ, so we choose to use them. My husband opened the account, filled out the papers then asked for a signature card for me. No way! I would have had to come in, show picture ID and SS card in order to be on the account. It would have been very simple for them to just check with the bank in Texas - but they wouldn't. Now we have done business with this bank for years, even had a couple of loans with them.

Imagine how angry I was when a week later, we stopped at the bank and there was a big banner in Spanish stating they now accepted the matricula card as ID!!! I wonder if I could sue for discrimination.

A matricula card is a card issued by a foreign government that proves only one thing - that person is a foreigner - and since they must use it as ID - it pretty much proves they are here illegally.

But then employers are breaking all kinds of employment laws, our government is ignoring all kinds of tax laws, our states and city governments are ignoring all manner of traffic and insurance laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are probably heading right where all the shyster lawyers in the country want and need us to go. The Courtroom.

Trouble

They want to sell the available homes to Hispanic families -- including council member O'Hare's home.
    This is totally illegal, just like it woul be illegal for Anglos to conspire to only sell to other Anglos.

I won't be holding my breath waiting for the Bush Justice Department to do anything about it, though.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

This is totally illegal, just like it woul be illegal for Anglos to conspire to only sell to other Anglos.
    That's what I thought too.

At any rate, isn't Farmers Branch doing what other places are ... fining those who rent and/or employ illegals? So ... LULAC is blantantly saying they are conspiring to break more than one law, will pick up the tab by buying these houses, paying fines, and losing more money than they invest .....

Wait .... Sorry, I'm trying to figure out how this makes any sense .....
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12