Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

M3: LARGE MEXICAN UNION CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF U.S. PRODUCTS

The outright ARROGANCE of this country and it's people blows the mind.

LARGE MEXICAN UNION CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF U.S. PRODUCTS AND BREAKING OF DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS

m3report | July 29, 2010 at 9:46 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/pg2Ga-yn

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FORMER BORDER PATROL OFFICERS
    Visit our website: http://www.nafbpo.org
    Foreign News Report

The National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers (NAFBPO) extracts and condenses the material that follows from Mexican and Central and South American on-line media sources on a daily basis. You are free to disseminate this information, but we request that you credit NAFBPO as being the provider.

To subscribe, click here

Thursday, 7/29/10

El Diario (Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua) 7/27/10

Large Mexican union calls for boycott of U.S. products and breaking of diplomatic relations

Just prior to Arizona Law SB1070 going into effect, Mexico’s National Confederation of Social, Field Workers and Communal Farms Organizations announced a boycott of U.S. origin products. At a press conference, Sergio de Alba Avila, the organization’s president, stated that he will demand the Mexican government to break diplomatic relations with the United States if that anti-immigrant law goes into effect.

After defining his confederation as a center-left group, he added that its members will distribute lists in self service and department stores identifying U.S. products so that customers will not buy them. He also stated that they intend to mount a cybernetic protest by having internet users flood the state of Arizona’s web pages with messages against the law in question. They will also be sending electronic messages to the governor of the state of Arizona, as well as congressmen, senators and to the U.S. president.

He added that they will ask the Mexican Chancellor (Sec. of State,) Patricia Espinosa, to harden the Mexican government’s policy against the referenced law and, if necessary, to break relations with the United States if that law is applied against fellow nationals. Further, that they might join protest actions being called for by other groups of migrants, such as the blockage of international crossing points, among others.

http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notai ... 354dc61d9b

---

Further increase in Mexico’s organized crime violence foreseen

The president of the Human Rights Commission of Mexico’s Chamber of Deputies (House of Reps.,) Ruben Moreira, warned that if the federal government continues with the same tactics against organized crime, the year will end up with 16,000 dead. At the start of the current administration the tally was 100 a month. Moreira also added that “Today we have a security problem such as we’ve never had during the last 70 years.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great News

That is Great News.

Let them boycott the U S all they want. As long as they keep their criminals, drugs, and poverty out of here I am happy.

We should boycott all Mexican goods and shut down the border completely until they decide to be a civilized and considerate nation.

The more Mexico meddles in U S affairs the more they shoot themselves in the foot. When ever they even open their mouths they show what selfish, inconsiderate morons they are.

Yes, I think that the effect of the boycott will be more on them than us. Perhaps it will cause people to think more in depth about the reality of the situation. I can live without their foodstuffs no problem - the art of cooking is about being able to create a masterpiece out of anything - it is merely a creative challenge - nothing to cry over - what else do they sell here besides produce?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

If Mexico "breaks relations" with the U.S. does this mean it will pack up its consulates and take its "citizens" back to Mexico?

The officials that are "patroling" Staten Island need to go with them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey, I am all for this boycott. I would love to go to the store and be able to purchase American products for a change. Let's keep this Mexican junk out of our stores as well.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Most of Mexico's imports come from the U.S.

Most of Mexico's exports go to the U.S.

Close the border down and see says UNCLE first.

Mexico Trade, Mexico Exports, Mexico Imports | Economy Watch

Mexico exports include oil, automobiles, computers, electronic items, and processed foods.
    Mexico imports products mostly from the US.
    www.economywatch.com
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Yes, I think that the effect of the boycott will be more on them than us. Perhaps it will cause people to think more in depth about the reality of the situation. I can live without their foodstuffs no problem - the art of cooking is about being able to create a masterpiece out of anything - it is merely a creative challenge - nothing to cry over - what else do they sell here besides produce?
    Besides produce they make those metal trash cans. How fitting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yahoo this is the best news I have heard in days .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    ...he added that its members will distribute lists in self service and department stores identifying U.S. products so that customers will not buy them.
    Can we do that with Mexican products here? I know many Americans have been boycotting Mexican goods and produce for years but it would really be more helpful if we had their product lists in our stores.

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Mexico exports to the U.S. include oil, automobiles, computers, electronic items, and processed foods.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast