Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

WE MUST NOT ALLOW ILLEGAL ALIENS DEMOSTRATE IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS. THEREFORE, THEY CANNOT DO THAT. IT IS TIME TO DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. AND DO NOT PROVIDE SOCIAL SERVICES TO ILLEGALS (FREE HOUSING; FREE EDUCATION; FREE HEALTH CARE, ETC). FINE ALL EMPLOYERS WHO HIRE ILLEGALS; ENFORCE CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAWS; DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS NOW. AND IN NOVEMBER DO NOT VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS (THEY WITH OBAMA SUPPORT AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THEY DO NOT SUPPORT SB 1070). IN 2012 LET'S ELECT A NEW PRESIDENT BECAUSE OBAMA IS DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY. WE NEED A NEW PRESIDENT WHO WILL SUPPORT AMERICANS. WE DO NOT NEED PRESIDENTS WHO SUPPORT ILLEGA ALIENS. AMERICANS SENT OBAMA TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND SEE HOW OBAMA IS SERVING AMERICANS. TIME TO MOVE ON AND ELECT OTHER LEADERS WHO WILL SERVE AMERICANS. AND BY THE WAY. NO AMNESTY NEVER.

Is anyone else as sick as I am of these foreign invaders protesting on the streets of our country and demanding our laws be changed to accomodate them?

Quote Originally Posted by arvard
    Is anyone else as sick as I am of these foreign invaders protesting on the streets of our country and demanding our laws be changed to accomodate them?
    I'M PAST BEING SICK OF SEEING THEM AND THEIR SO CALLED MARCHES IN OUR STREETS WHEN THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO SO. AND I'M PAST BEING SICK OF THEM MAKING DEMANDS OF THIS COUNTRY AND OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS JUST CAVE AND GIVE INTO THEM AT OUR EXPENSE. WE HAVE A GOVERNMENT THAT IS CORRUPT AND WITHOUT A BACK BONE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12