Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MA: Prison guards to find illegal alien cons

Prison guards to find illegal alien cons

Gov. Deval Patrick is moving to expedite the deportation of hundreds of criminal aliens in state custody under a freshly inked deal that empowers correction officers to enforce federal immigration laws.

The terms of the new deal took effect yesterday as 10 state correction officers began training that will allow them to initiate deportation proceedings against illegal immigrants who currently can only be removed by federal officers.

“This helps the Department of Correction identify criminal aliens so that they won’t slip through the cracks and get back out on the street,â€

Wow. This is really hard to believe.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Deval Patrick will actually work to DEPORT ILLEGALS?!?

Absolutely shocking. I guess the newly elected Gov. Deval Patrick felt it necessary to immediately rescind former Governor and presidential candidate Mitt Romney's order for state police to have the powers to arrest illegals, and start deportation proceedings, yet he comes up with something close. Hey, I'm shocked and it's better than nothing, but what was wrong with the plan Gov. Romney put into place?!? I'm sure it's because he was with the wrong party, the Republican party. As a former resident of Milton, Mass for 10 years and being from just around the corner, literally, from the good governor, I'm so glad I don't live in that looney environment anymore! I now live in sunny SW FL where conservatives rule and it's so refreshing... p.s. Why hasn't anybody called Gov. Patrick a carpetbagger like they did Sen. Clinton?!? In the 10 plus years I lived in that neighborhood, was involved with the neighborhood assn., was a town meeting member, walked the neighborhood on a regular basis with my dogs, I never ONCE saw Deval Patrick!!! If he were a Republican the liberals would have been all over that...