Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kyl has just taken McCain's place in this circus.

The powers that be want to ram this amnesty bill through and hope everyone just forgets it, goes about their daily lives like we did in '86.

I don't think they have any intention of funding this bill (approx 2.2 trillion right?), afterall, they haven't enforced immigration laws in the past.

And Kennedy is always involved in these bills and why?

I especially don't trust any immigration bill he's spear-heading because it won't be enforced!

They just want things to go back as they were, borders porous, employers given a wink and nod, etc.

Infuriating!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't see how anyone could come to such a conclusion that illegals could be good citizens. Anyone with respect for a country's laws would not enter a country illegally in the first place or overstay a visa. And he thinks that those who have committed idenity theft will make good citizens? Get a clue Jon! In alot of cases we are not just talking about one crime, we are talking about several crimes. They try to make it out like the only crime committed was entering the country illegal which should not be reward let alone all the fake documents, idenity theft, and other crimes including some very serious ones in some cases which they don't want to mention.

If we removed the cheat from tax cheat, then everyone would be paying their taxes. Does that sound OK to this idiot?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you notice that most of that article is the reporter's personal opinion.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"And so they should make a good citizen at that point.
    These damn illegals don't want to be citizens. They want to be Mexicans living in all Mexican communities in the USA and to hell with everybody else. Just give them the freebies.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    These damn illegals don't want to be citizens. They want to be Mexicans living in all Mexican communities in the USA and to hell with everybody else. Just give them the freebies.
    That's right.
    They make it sound like everything is suppose to fall right into place.
    If the Illegals wanted to become citizens, they would have come here Legally.
    I know for a fact that 99% of the Illegals will stay in hidding. They have it too good to break their rytheme now.
    What's going to be done about that? I'll tell you, "Not a Damn thing!"

Who does this jerkoff think he is, or who he's talking to anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    That's right.
    They make it sound like everything is suppose to fall right into place.
    If the Illegals wanted to become citizens, they would have come here Legally.
    I know for a fact that 99% of the Illegals will stay in hidding. They have it too good to break their rytheme now.
    What's going to be done about that? I'll tell you, "Not a Damn thing!"

Who does this jerkoff think he is, or who he's talking to anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    We all know they don't want to become U.S. citizens because they know if they do they will have no rights like the rest of us.

OK, if you take the word robber off the word bank you have no criminal...great to know.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

[quote]
    Senator Kyl,

A word or two about people’s attempt to make those who have invaded our country into well-meaning angels and “good citizens.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12