Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MALDEF Lawyer to Head Civil Rights Division of Justice Dept.

There are several internal links which can be activated at the source:
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/09-FEATUR ... ature.html

A Right to Invade
    MALDEF Lawyer to Head Civil Rights Division

American Patrol Report -- February 25
    Obama and Villaraigosa – teaming up to destroy the U. S..

Ending any doubt that he will not fight for the right of Mexicans to invade the United States, President Obama selected the former vice president of litigation for MALDEF to head the Department of Justice's civil rights division.

Thomas A. Saenz, the in-house counsel to Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, will be responsible for enforcing a broad range of laws dealing with civil rights, including voting, access to public facilities, and so on.

Villaraigosa was an outspoken opponent of California's Proposition 187 and Saenz litigated against it. In fact, Villaraigosa worked with the President of Mexico to persuade then California governor Gray Davis to kill the California statute created when Proposition 187 passed. Some say this was an illegal act.

"This appointment sends a very clear signal that President-Pretend Barack Hussein Obama will put the rights of illegal aliens ahead of the interests of the American People," said Glenn Spencer of the American Patrol Report. "I can envision Americans being hauled into court for even saying the word illegal alien,{ he added.

Some have suggested calling the Democratic Party the "Dumbocrats" for allowing themselves to be duped by Obama. "Eventually the voters, especially white voters, will find out that they drank specially-sweetened Kool-Aid when they voted for Obama," Spencer said.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unbelievable......OBAMA has drawn the line in the sand....be prepared to battle over amnesty legislation and a myriad of illegal alien give-aways under the spending bill...including apparently, mortgage relief and mortgae re-writes for illegal alien "homeowner/debtors". Our tax dollars at work.

I went by the MALDEF Washington Awards Dinner last night and checked out the attendees at $250 I was not attending myself. I picked up their literature and read what they were saying which was that they are not only concerned about Amnesty. They also want health care for legal aliens without a vesting period and better representation for Latinos in the courts.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this what it means when they say "the fox is guarding the hen house," or something to that effect!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama purposely hired these Hispanics to oversee the amnesty. And in just 1 month this imposter flip-flopped on every single campaign promise and worsened our economy.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn