Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Malfeasance, Criminal Negligence and Jamiel Shaw Jr

Did a search but didn't find a duplicate. This is lengthy but well worth it:

Malfeasance, Criminal Negligence and Jamiel Shaw Jr
    Posted in Politics & Government, Illegal Aliens & Immigration Reforms on April 10th, 2008 by MorningStar

Entering the U.S. without legal authorization is a federal crime

Section 1325 of Title 8 of the United States Code, subdivision (a), establishes that any person who enters the United States of America without proper and legal authorization has committed a criminal act.

“Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    This is great info. The problem is that no one does anything about it.

I would like this information to get to the family. I've sent it to Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly and Glenn Beck. I would like to see a lawyer get this information and contact this family and sue the butts off of L.A. city, the state, and federals over this. IF we can see ONE large victory this way, they will start rolling in all over this country.

Does anyone know how to contact the radio guy in L.A. that was on the TV with them. I think it was the O'Reilly show. I'm not familiar with him. Maybe he can look into it for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just don't think most people believe that this stuff is happening everywhere. but if the main stream politically correct media repots it then maybe more people will rally against corruption.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

jamiel shaw jr..malfeasance

That would be Doug McIntyre at 790KABC

Re: jamiel shaw jr..malfeasance

Quote Originally Posted by mightymouse
    That would be Doug McIntyre at 790KABC
    Do you know how to contact him mightymouse?

Have his radio page here. Listen on the east coast every morning.

http://kabc.com/mcintyre/contactus.asp

Thanks I just sent it to Doub McIntyre. Let's see what he can do. I asked if he could help them to find a lawyer based on the laws stated here.

I just listened to the replay of the Shaw's and Moore interview. Oh my word how gut wrenching. Villaraigoisa has no heart.

You welcome Gogo. What I do know.....Doug is REALLY,REALLY angry about this senseless killing.

You know when you listen to that interview part with Moore, I hope that McIntyre has that question in the Mayoral debate for Moore. Let him play that then put in Anita's voice, "America let my family down." Play it over and over and over in the Mayoral race with Jamiel's face in the ad. I'll gladly contribute.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast