Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A man [ID'd by KFI radio as a previously deported Mexican in

http://www.americanpatrol.com/

A man [ID'd by KFI radio as a previously deported Mexican invader with a long criminal record] wanted for kidnapping surrendered peacefully today after a four- hour standoff with police that closed one of L.A's busiest freeways. -- The man, Eduardo Medina, allegedly tried to kidnap the daughter of a Van Nuys restaurateur...

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-03 ... 7498.story

Kidnapping Suspect Arrested After Freeway Standoff
    By Richard Winton, Times Staff Writer
    3:07 PM PST, March 8, 2006

A man wanted for kidnapping surrendered peacefully today after a four-hour standoff with police that closed one of Los Angeles' busiest freeways.

The man, Eduardo Medina, 33, allegedly tried to kidnap the daughter of a Van Nuys restaurateur last year for ransom, Lt. Paul Vernon of the Los Angeles Police Department said.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Medina surrendered about 3 p.m., but the 710 Freeway, which had been closed since 11 a.m., was not immediately reopened.

Vernon called Medina a known gang member who was considered armed and dangerous.

Police did not identify the victim of the kidnapping, which occurred in December. On Dec. 10, an accomplice of Medina was caught as he attempted to collect the ransom, Vernon said. Medina managed to escape the scene in South Los Angeles.

The hostage was freed uninjured, Vernon said.

Medina has been sought ever since. LAPD officers located him this morning in the 1000 block of East Market Street in Long Beach, but he fled, Vernon said.

Police chased Medina from Long Beach to Bell, then closed in on the suspect's minivan on the 710 Freeway, shutting down traffic in both directions on the heavily traveled road.

Heavily-armored police vehicles known as "bears" blocked the suspect's van at the front and rear. The van was severely damaged from a front-end impact.

With news helicopters circling, local and national television broadcast the incident live. At least two Internet sites showed it continuously.

Caltrans closed a 1½-mile stretch of the freeway southbound at Florence Avenue and northbound at Firestone Boulevard, said spokesman Dave White. The road carries 215,000 vehicles a day.

"We are suggesting that motorists avoid the area by using the 110 Freeway or Interstate 5," White said.

White noted that 17% of the daily traffic is trucks. The Long Beach Freeway is a critical route known for its heavy truck traffic to and from the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.

Why does it not suprise me that this guy is an illegal? Every time I turn on the TV in San Diego nowadays, the first 10 minutes of every news program is a series of Mexicans and Hispanic named criminals commiting crime after crime in SD and LA and elsewhere in So Cal, with huge numbers turning out to be illegal aliens. But of course the news never mentions that fact.

Cop killers, kidnappers, carjackers, child molesters, rapists, gang bangers, most all Mexican and most all illegal. And all the while the lame ass news media does everything it can to support the invasion of masses of illegals, and then reports on what they call these terrible tragedies committed. Well if you scumbag reporters did your jobs and reported the news properly and report that these heinous crimes are being done by illegals we might be able to stop this mass invasion by these criminal felons. But nooooo, you Hispandering, illegal alien loving scum only care about your profits and ratings and being PC and not wanting to offend the masses of Mexicans who now infest our communities.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Softball

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Why does it not suprise me that this guy is an illegal? Every time I turn on the TV in San Diego nowadays, the first 10 minutes of every news program is a series of Mexicans and Hispanic named criminals commiting crime after crime in SD and LA and elsewhere in So Cal, with huge numbers turning out to be illegal aliens. But of course the news never mentions that fact.

Cop killers, kidnappers, carjackers, child molesters, rapists, gang bangers, most all Mexican and most all illegal. And all the while the lame ass news media does everything it can to support the invasion of masses of illegals, and then reports on what they call these terrible tragedies committed. Well if you scumbag reporters did your jobs and reported the news properly and report that these heinous crimes are being done by illegals we might be able to stop this mass invasion by these criminal felons. But nooooo, you Hispandering, illegal alien loving scum only care about your profits and ratings and being PC and not wanting to offend the masses of Mexicans who now infest our communities.
    Right on Reptile09.I see this all the time on that Wonderful program called "Hardball" what a laugh that guy is.Hardball? who are they kidding? I think the Guy`s name is Mathews.What a lap dog he is.Uninformed Americans love this guy.Beats me!
    Another thing that bothers me is;John McCain is lying to Americans yet he seems to be the #1 man for the oval office.We have a lier in the office now.Where has this current lier taken us? Walter is right;:Americans are too ignorant to vote"

When I got home from work yesterday, CNN was showing continuous coverage of this event. I said to myself "I bet the guys an illegal". Even though CNN knew who the guy was and why the police were after him, they never mentioned that he was an illegal alien.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Yup, I watched most of the standoff, and when it was all over CNN Headline News, which pretty much had wall to wall coverage of the standoff, never mentioned that this guy was an illegal. It was like as soon as it was over and they saw on camera that the thug was a Mexican, they no longer had any more interest in the story, no follow up reports, no mention of the guy's name, no mention he was an illegal, nothing.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

A man wanted for kidnapping surrendered peacefully today after a four-hour standoff with police that closed one of Los Angeles' busiest freeways.
    You've got to love this reporting.

The guy "surrendered peacefully" after a four hour chase that ended when "heavily-armored police vehicles known as bears blocked the suspect's van at the front and rear. The van was severely damaged from a front-end impact."

Real peaceful.

I read yesterday that someone on the freeway died as an indirect result of this scumball's actions. I don't recall the cause, though.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.