Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man accused of raping mentally disabled girl

February 13, 2007
    Man accused of raping mentally disabled girl
    Prosecutors charged a South Side man Monday with raping a 15-year-old mentally disabled girl. Zenaido Vazquez, 37, faces charges of aggravated criminal sexual assault in the Feb. 9 attack. A judge set Vazquez's bond at $425,000. According to prosecutor Erin Antonietti, Vazquez had been at the Deering police district with the victim and members of her family regarding a previous incident. Afterward, the girl went home with her mother. Vazquez waited outside the Back of the Yards house until the mother left again, then entered and sexually assaulted the girl, telling her, "I'm doing this to teach you a lesson for calling the police," according to Antonietti. Though Vazquez is in the country illegally, he has lived in Chicago for 15 years, she said.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2545 ... 13.article
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    What a sick mind. I suppose this is the way they handle it in third world cesspools where they come from, and he felt it would get the results he figured it would where he came from, to silence the vicitm and her family.

There was an incident up here several years ago where a young guy was an ice cream truck driver, he apparently raped, on several occassions, a nine (yes 9!) year old girl. Apparently fearful she said nothing. Although it was found out later, it had after much damage was done, and....they found out the girl, who had hit puberty early, was pregnant (that's the part, that even more makes me ill).

They reported that he was apparently here illegally as well.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And yet another victim of illegals. This pissed me off so bad.

Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

But Bush tells us how much we need these wonderful, law abiding, honest, good hearted folk. If not for hard working people like him, our whole country would collapse. So who cares if he rapes and assaults young and disabled children? Apparently not Bush.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

This is sick!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Why did they let this guy out on bond? what is wrong with our Judges, these Judges are going to have to be held accountable for the stupid decisions they make, it is the only way to stop it.

ONE, TWO, THREE STRIKES YOUR OUT JUDGES!!!!!FOR GOOD!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Beyond indefensible.
    What a scumbag.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what is the judge thinking

the judge has enough evidence to keep this man in jail. Why did he grant bail to him? Judges don't support the law, they are supporting illegals.

I cannot even say what should happen to this scum bag or any child molester. Sick, sick sick!!!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I cannot even say what should happen to this scum bag or any child molester. Sick, sick sick!!!
    If I said what I really wanted to about this, I would get booted from this forum for sure.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast