Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    JJ--I also saw a segment on Lou Dobbs last night about the FENCE. It showed how the illegals had created different types of ladders to get across. The one that they felt worked best was an aluminum and rope variety that was easily thrown across the fence and then they could just carry it away. They are going to HAVE to put electricity or barbed or razor wire on the top of the fence or they will be climbing over just like it wasn't there.
    Here I am, modeling one of the ladders they use.

No doubt they are going to try to scale the fence.
    We had those kind of ladders as a "fire escape" when we lived in Cairo, Egypt where we weren't allowed to live on the ground floor for fear that terrorists would throw a bomb through our windows if we did. Only ours was more rope with wooden (or were they metal--I dunno) dowels for steps.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was IT!!! Thanks, Watchdog! Yea, JJ--one of the ones they showed did look like the fire escape type that I've seen for people with two story houses to use to escape in case of fire.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I GUESS THE REFRAIN "HE NEEDS HELP" REFERS TO HIS NEXT ILLEGAL CROSSING OF THE RIO GRANDE.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123