Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man Claiming To Be Iranian Refugee Caught In NM

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/5989631/detail.html

Man Claiming To Be Iranian Refugee Caught In NM

An Iranian man was caught knocking on an immigration officer's front door in Columbus, N.M., on Monday looking for food and water.

The officer immediately turned the man over to authorities, with the help of the local police chief, Clare May.

May says the man told him that he spent three years getting to the U.S. seeking asylum and had recently crossed over from Mexico.

"I don't know what his intentions are, hopefully it is as a refugee, he is seeking asylym from a country that may be repressed, but yeah, warning bells do go off, It does make me wonder, the hairs raise on the back of my neck," Chief Clare May, Columbus Police.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement are still investigating and the man remains in their custody.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The thing to note here is that he was only apprehended because he was caught knocking on an immigration officer's front door.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    The thing to note here is that he was only apprehended because he was caught knocking on an immigration officer's front door.
    Good point.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)