Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man faces sex charges involving teens

Man faces sex charges involving teens
    By Lauren Pack

Staff Writer

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

HAMILTON — A man believed to be an illegal immigrant is behind bars facing felony sex charges after he allegedly had sexual contact with two teenage girls at a St. Clair Twp. home.

Teodoro Martinez, also known as Cezar Flores, 37, was charged Friday with two counts of rape for allegedly performing sex acts on two sisters, ages 13 and 14, at his residence in the 1800 block of Wayne-Madison Road, said Sgt. Melina Smith of the Butler County Sheriff's Office.

Extras

The victims' mother, who lives in Hamilton, reported the assaults to the sheriff's office. According to the report, the deputy spoke to the 14 year old who said she was visiting Martinez's residence in January with her father and sister. When her father left, a woman at the residence gave her alcohol and pills and let her smoke marijuana, according to the girl. After that, the victim said Martinez allegedly raped her.

Deputies said the second victim told them a couple weeks after the first incident she was staying at the house and was also given alcohol by a woman at the residence. She said Martinez then allegedly rubbed her private areas.

Smith said after a short investigation, Martinez was arrested and charged. She said the investigation is ongoing, but no charges have been filed against the woman at Martinez residence.

Martinez is being held in the Butler County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bond. He is scheduled to be in Hamilton Municipal Court Monday for a preliminary hearing. Martinez also faces a hearing with Immigration and Customs Enforcement because he is an illegal immigrant, according to deputies.

Contact this reporter at (513) 820-2168 or lpack@coxohio.com.

http://www.journal-news.com/hp/content/ ... 8rape.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A guy who works with me ex-girlfriend lives with an illegal alien and has a 14 year old daughter by previous marriage-she has let a 22 year old illegal pay to stay there and he stays in the room with the 14 year old daughter and now the 14 year old daughter is pregnant .Her mother told my friend she was going to be a grandmother like it was no big deal.This is in stoneville NC and I believe it is statuatory rape and the mother could also be im trouble for not only renting daughters room to him but letting him have sex with her daughter -anyone out there know the law on this-

Please call the Rockingham Co DSS asap. You should be able to do it anonymously.

I'd say mom is guilty of child endangerment, pimping and who knows what else.

The guy's guilty of statutory rape at least.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sisters testify in rape case
    By Lauren Pack

Staff Writer

Monday, February 11, 2008

HAMILTON — Teenage siblings took the stand Monday morning and tearfully recounted the sexual abuse they allegedly suffered while visiting a family friend's St. Clair Twp. home.

Teodoro Martinez, also known as Cezar Flores, 37, was charged with two counts of rape earlier this month for allegedly performing sex acts on the two sisters, ages 13 and 14, at his residence in the 1800 block of Wayne-Madison Road. Butler County Sheriff's detectives believe Martinez is an illegal immigrant.

Martinez was shackled and handcuffed during the short preliminary hearing in Hamilton Municipal Court. An interpreter communicated the siblings' testimony to him.

The 14-year-old said she and her younger sister went to the Martinez residence with their father and the couple sometimes baby-sat them overnight.

On a night in December, the girl said Martinez's wife gave her alcohol and then some pills. The combination made her fell ill and dizzy.

"I was on the couch and he started touching me and started taking my clothes off," the girl said, wiping away tears.

Martinez then raped her, the girl said.

"I was trying to get him off of me, but he was too strong," she said, added she eventually passed out. During the assault, the victim said Martinez's wife was on the opposite end of the couch. The couple later tried to get the girl to sleep in the bedroom with them, she said,

The victim did not tell anyone about the assault until she went to the hospital at the end of January for treatment of stomach illness. She said she disclosed to a doctor at the hospital that she had been assaulted.

The 13-year-old testified she too was assaulted by Martinez while staying at the residence in January. She testified she was in the living room watching television when Martinez stuck his hands down her pants. The girls said she was given vodka by Martinez's wife.

At bed time, the girl said Martinez wanted her to sleep between he and his wife, but she refused and laid down beside the wife, who was holding the couple's child.

"He reached over (his wife) and touched me," the girl said. Martinez stopped when his wife asked him to at the girls urging.

After hearing the testimony, Judge Dan Gattermeyer found enough evidence to bind the case over for consideration by the Butler County grand jury.

Martinez is being held in the Butler County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bond. Martinez also faces a hearing with Immigration and Customs Enforcement because he is an illegal, according to deputies.

Find this article at:
    http://www.oxfordpress.com/hp/content/o ... 8rape.html

SAVE THIS | EMAIL THIS | Close

Check the box to include the list of links referenced in the article.