Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man guilty of drunk driving causing death to be deported

Man guilty of drunk driving causing death to be deported

CTV Saskatoon
    Published Friday, June 28, 2013 4:03PM CST

A Saskatoon court sentenced Charanjeev Chanal for impaired driving causing death, following a fatal crash on 8th Street last September.
    Chanal will spend two years in provincial prison before being deported back to India. He was over twice the legal limit and going more than 180 kilometers per hour in a 60 kilometer an hour zone. He lost control of his vehicle, and slammed into a power pole.
    “He has to pay the price for what he’s done and he’s totally remorseful. I’ve known him for three years. It was a shock to me when I heard it because I know he doesn’t drink.” Vincent LaPointe, Chanal’s employer.
    Chanal wasn’t traveling alone, and his passenger, 27-year-old Gurdeep Singh died on the scene. Chanal spent a month in the hospital and still suffers from brain damage.
    “He hopes to return to India and help the family that has now lost their family,” said the defense's lawyer, Lisa J. Watson.

http://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/man-guil...#ixzz2XYNIj0gz
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

he'll be back in a few months after being deported and signing up for citizenship..most likely under a new name. They are like a bad habit the criminals always make it back on the streets of America after being deported.