Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man jailed on suspicion of sexual assault of girl

A 33-year-old man suspected of being an illegal immigrant has been jailed on allegations he sexually abused a young Reno girl and infected her with a sexually transmitted disease.

According to a police report, the 14-year-old girl's mother in February discovered Ismael Castillo sexually assaulting the girl. The mother filed a police report, but officers couldn't find Castillo.

The girl told officers the abuse had occurred since 1999.

Months later, police received a tip that Castillo was working at a restaurant in California, despite having been deported from the United States. Detectives found Castillo at the diner recently and interviewed him.

According to the report, he admitted he had sex with the girl and had given her the herpes virus.

On Wednesday, Castillo was booked into Washoe County Jail on suspicion of sexual assault of a child. He is on a no-bail hold from Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic ... /1004/NEWS
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

This is a familiar-sounding story. I live near Farmingville and Patchogue, NY, two towns pretty much destroyed by the Hispanic invasion- and the appetite these creeps have for underage girls is well-publicized.

Hi AlturaCT and LongIslander,

How can this be? Is the entire article a typo? Senators McCain and Kennedy announced that all illegals are decent and hard working.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

You are right Coto - I'm sure this is a misunderstanding.

I wonder how many more assaults, rapes, DD manslaughters, & murders it will take? I guess a certain amount is OK or "allowable" to the OBL?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

The girl told officers the abuse had occurred since 1999.
    Where the hell has this mother been for the last 7 years while this worthless piece of crap has been assaulting her daughter?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi AlturaCt,
    Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    I wonder how many more assaults, rapes, DD manslaughters, & murders it will take? I guess a certain amount is OK or "allowable" to the OBL?
    From pro-body-shops websites (foreign nationals getting American jobs) any victims of globalization are considered "acceptable collateral damage," and "acceptable business practice." The victims here are Americans who are forced to train their replacements (from Bang Town) before being fired. Crime from their buddies from mexico certainly expands the scope of "acceptable business practice" to include victims of felony crimes.

One of Hillary's slogans is "for the greater good." (means good for Hillary). So, Hillary's "for the greater good," would seem to imply that some rapes and homicides here and there are quite acceptable in the march toward full globalism. So, victims (or their survivors) are supposed to rejoice that they served the "greater good" by doing their part to properly transition us to the North American Union.

Globalist politicians would turn the article meaning around and Mr. Castillo becomes the victim of "mean spirited, xenophobic, racists" who post disrespectful things to websites. Certainly the National Communist La Raza will back him up, then you and I go to jail for badmouthing a decent, hardworking [expletive deleted], future H-5B visa holder.

To attempt to answer your question, unless something is done, felony crimes committed by globalists* become just as acceptable a business practice as "knowledge transfers." Oops, that's already happening.

*I would like to submit that illegals are, in fact, globalists.

All this, AlturaCT, is my attempt to answer your concerns. I gotta stop here, 'cause all my mean-spiritedness will get me banned.

Thanks, AlturaCT, for replying.

MEAN SPIRITED COTO

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?