Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man who posed as illegal immigrant released

Man who posed as illegal immigrant released

SAN ANTONIO — A man who says he posed as an illegal immigrant for years to dodge criminal charges was back at home with his family in Central Texas.

Saul Espinoza, 36, was detained for nearly two months in San Antonio before being released Monday night. He was allowed to join his family in Boerne pending a final decision in his case.

“I can’t believe it,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“I can’t believe it,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

How about spending some time at San Quentin?

That will cure you.

Immigration officials still haven’t recognized him as a U.S. citizen.
    The why was he released!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Immigration officials still haven’t recognized him as a U.S. citizen.
    The why was he released!

I remember reading something about how illegals can only be held in detention for so long before they must either be deported or released.

Since ICE is not thoroughly convinced that he is, in fact, as US citizen,.......nor am I for that matter.........and are still investigating, they may have decided to err on the side of caution just in case he is found to be here illegally after all.

remember reading something about how illegals can only be held in detention for so long before they must either be deported or released.

Since ICE is not thoroughly convinced that he is, in fact, as US citizen,.......nor am I for that matter.........and are still investigating, they may have decided to err on the side of caution just in case he is found to be here illegally after all.
    Perhaps. But my goodness, how difficult is it to verify you were born in this country? It's not that difficult and it should not take a inordinate amount of time. I realize this guy has probably assumed so many different alias that he probably doesn't even know who he is any longer.

Anyway, just another example of how inefficient our entire system is.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    remember reading something about how illegals can only be held in detention for so long before they must either be deported or released.

Perhaps. But my goodness, how difficult is it to verify you were born in this country? It's not that difficult and it should not take a inordinate amount of time. I realize this guy has probably assumed so many different alias that he probably doesn't even know who he is any longer.

Anyway, just another example of how inefficient our entire system is.

You have no idea just how true of a statement that is NoBueno

WHY hasnt anyone looked further into his status? Does this mean that you can tell authorities that you are an illegal alien from Mexico and PRESTO- you dont have to serve any time, just either get deported or voluntarily go back to Mexico?

The guy should be jailed just for falsifying his identification.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    WHY hasnt anyone looked further into his status? Does this mean that you can tell authorities that you are an illegal alien from Mexico and PRESTO- you dont have to serve any time, just either get deported or voluntarily go back to Mexico?
    The guy should be jailed just for falsifying his identification.
    That's exactly what it means, to them.
    "