Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder how many additional crimes are committed by illegal aliens who live in public housing, like having meth labs, storing stolen goods, etc.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Kitty reported this story on Lou Dobbs yesterday

Keep sending the article's we want reported to all MSM, if we pressure them enough they will start reporting on these things....I realize it was Dobbs but Fox had a couple illegal alien reports last week also. We must start getting the illegal issue out in all forms of Media!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is why I have a divorced daughter and 3 grandkids living with me for the last 7 years. I pass by subsadised housing often and most of the familys there are mexican. On more than one occasion they have raided these appartments and hauled off a lot of illegals. But yet my daughter still can't get any help. Thank god my wife and I can help her and provide a roof over their heads. My tax dollars are giong to support illegals that have no right to even be in this country, while my American daughter is denied the same benifits. An illegal even hit my daughter with her car last year and broke her pelvise in 7 places. The illegal girl that hit her left 20 foot skid marks in a 25 Mph speed zone , and no suprize didn't have a lisence. The cop on the scene told me that this wasn't the first time this girl was caught driving without a liscence. nothing has happend to this illegal yet. The company insuring the SUV she was driving is refusing to pay because the girl doesn't have a license. My daughter still occasionally sees her picking up her kids from school. If we actually enforced our immagration laws this could not have happend.

Welcome: disgustedamerican

Call the Attorney General Office in your state. And call the insurance commission in your state and file a complaint immediately. Time is ticking.
    Keep up your American Spirit, and remember you are not alone.

Write and call - Senators, Congressmen, and Representatives of federal and state governments.

ANCHOR BABIES LAW IS NEEDED!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No non-citizen should be allowed in taxpayer subsidized housing until every American citizen who needs a place to live has one.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by disgustedamerican
    This is why I have a divorced daughter and 3 grandkids living with me for the last 7 years. I pass by subsadised housing often and most of the familys there are mexican. On more than one occasion they have raided these appartments and hauled off a lot of illegals. But yet my daughter still can't get any help. Thank god my wife and I can help her and provide a roof over their heads. My tax dollars are giong to support illegals that have no right to even be in this country, while my American daughter is denied the same benifits. An illegal even hit my daughter with her car last year and broke her pelvise in 7 places. The illegal girl that hit her left 20 foot skid marks in a 25 Mph speed zone , and no suprize didn't have a lisence. The cop on the scene told me that this wasn't the first time this girl was caught driving without a liscence. nothing has happend to this illegal yet. The company insuring the SUV she was driving is refusing to pay because the girl doesn't have a license. My daughter still occasionally sees her picking up her kids from school. If we actually enforced our immagration laws this could not have happend.
    Freakin insane!

Welcome...!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RELATED

RELATED:

Loophole Angers Illegal Immigration Foes

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-830893.html#830893
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123