Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Will someone tell me why we should reward gang members with jobs they don't want or they would be working in the first place, instead we need to deport the ones who are illegal and put the ones who are legal to work picking crops in CA!
    They will never get them to work anyway, not when the drug money comes so easy, and you can bet its more than minum wage!!
    It's not only a pipe dream, its another way for Calif, to get more$$$$$ from the taxpayers!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What the city needs to do is to hold the parents accountable. Put away the programs away...save your time and money. It all starts and ends at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    What the city needs to do is to hold the parents accountable. Put away the programs away...save your time and money. It all starts and ends at home.
    Neese, I am not sure I hold with making the parents responsible for all of this, I think that is part of the problem, not making these thugs responsible for themselves. Some parents maybe but , I don't think all this is a failure of parenting, most or a lot of these thugs are plenty old enough to be responsible for their own behavior, as far as that goes we can also hold accountable the police for letting this gang activity get so out of hand in the first place, get these people off the streets, put them on Alcatraz anywhere just off our streets!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Neese, I am not sure I hold with making the parents responsible for all of this, I think that is part of the problem, not making these thugs responsible for themselves. Some parents maybe but , I don't think all this is a failure of parenting, most or a lot of these thugs are plenty old enough to be responsible for their own behavior, as far as that goes we can also hold accountable the police for letting this gang activity get so out of hand in the first place, get these people off the streets, put them on Alcatraz anywhere just off our streets!
    Thats what I say rebuild Alcatraz, throw them in the dungons and throw away the key.
    And your right nitty the police have let this get out of hand for the last 30 years in Cal, that is why I left there in 1980, now the people in cal. will pay big time and if they don't keep an eye on their money , nothing will get done and their money will disapear.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Let me tell you something. I do not know of a single kid who does not try to pull something. The parents that let their kids roam the neighborhoods, and do what ever they please are the ones who are destroying our country. Kids aren't angels and then suddenly turn into monsters when they are older. The whole thing is a learning process, and kids push the limits to see how far they can get. A lazy parent will allow their child to become a thug. I would lock my kid in his room if I had to. I don't go for the excuses. If you know that the kids has problems, don't let him out of the house. It is just that easy. If he doesn't want to listen then show him the door. When they call for bail money, let them stay in prison. And if that doesn't work, Capitol punishment is a great alternative. I am a very lenient parent until I need to lay down the law, and then believe me, I do. I don't have any problems. Kids earn their respect...it is not free.

Didn't Villiangrosa send thousands and thousands of LA's
    homeless to other so cal cities? My husband heard this on
    the radio, but I haven't been able to find an article that
    discusses how many and to what cities. Does anyone else know.
    I only heard that Santa Monica was up in arms. thx.

If we are going to do a Marshall Plan for LA, instead of sending in bags of cash to the occupied city, should we not first deploy US National Guard troops to retake control from the gangs and deport the illegals first?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    If we are going to do a Marshall Plan for LA, instead of sending in bags of cash to the occupied city, should we not first deploy US National Guard troops to retake control from the gangs and deport the illegals first?

W
    i know from personal experience that large swaths of Los Angeles are populated almost exclusively by illegal aliens. Most of the junior colleges there are choked with them. Rounding them all up would be a Herculean task, but cutting their benefits would result in scattering them. The problem is that all of the more well-integrated ones would simply relocate to friendlier cities or states, That's why this would have to be a truly national effort.

Another problem is that running off the illegals would meet with massive resistance from landlords and the government officials who serve them. It would leave vacant literally thousands of apartment complexes and other high-density housing, much of which is either barely meeting code or is in fact out of compliance but left alone with a nod and a wink from the city government that benefits from the tax revenues generated. These sorts of low-life entrenched interests represent at least as latge a problem as the illegals themselves.

I'm also wondering where all the Hollywood bigwig would find lawncare. I know for a fact that almost all of the lawn services employ illegals. The Spielbergs and Eisners will not want to pay anything resembling a real wage to actual Americans doing those jobs, so they'll fight tooth and nail to keep their peasant labor, regardless of the problems those laborers cause the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    Sure...........with no amunition alloted and a NO shoot order.

They'll be retreating from there too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sis you took the words right out of my mouth!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast