Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Martha Coakley backs Illegal Immigrant over U.S citizen!

An Egregious Lapse in Judgment
    January 13, 2010 by Jeff Schreiber

Pretend, for a moment, that you are a dad. It’s one of those lazy Sundays of summer, and you decide to bring your four-year-old son with you to the local supermarket.

“I have to go potty,â€

Coakley seems to be very lax in prosecuting child predators. Reading the following nightmarish story makes Mike Dukakis' Willie Horton story pale in comparison!

http://biggovernment.com/2010/01/15/coa ... more-60162

Coakley and the Curling-Iron Rapist, Part II: Why Did it Take So Long to Press Charges?by Gary Hewson
    Yesterday, I reported on the horrific rape of a two-year old by Keith Winfield in 2005 in Massachusetts. Then-Middlesex County DA Martha Coakley failed to take action to bring charges against Mr. Winfield. Today, the story takes another turn. In part II of the Curling-Iron Rapist Case, let’s look at two of the key players in the case: The lawyer for the family of the raped toddler, Larry Frisoli, and his brother and legal partner, Frank Frisoli.

Larry Frisoli was a highly-respected and high profile lawyer who had handled the wrongful-death suit in the famous and horrifying Jeffrey Curley case, where an 8-year Jeffrey was savagely kidnapped off the street and brutally raped and murdered. Larry represented Jeffrey’s family, and won a symbolic $328 million wrongful death suite against the perpetrators in 2000. The perpetrators went to prison for life and were broke. That same year, Larry Frisoli was named “Lawyer of the Yearâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The voters of Massachusett's need to vote for Scott Brown, otherwise coakly will defend child molesters like the one in this article. Please check out this link and please donate to Scott Brown. Thank you.
    www.ScottBrown.com
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

This Coakley should be expunged from any government position, and perhaps this country. A guy rapes a toddler with a hot curling iron and he goes free for two years? Makes you kind of want to ask which country's laws she was following?
    I begin to wonder if she is not a Republican plant to destroy the Dem party, as I have never heard of such stupidity as in her pathetic career and her Senate run.
    I hope the people of Mass. will make the correct decision and Brown will win.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)