Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

MARTIAL LAW IN AMERICA

www.freemarketnews.com

MARTIAL LAW IN AMERICA

Friday, October 28, 2005

Interview in MP3 format Please note that unlike previous interviews,
    the audio interview is based very loosely on the article below; it is not a transcript.

Craig Roberts is a former Marine sniper and career police officer with 30 years total service as an infantry and intelligence officer. and retired with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the Army Reserves. He is a contributing writer for NewswithViews.Com , and author of The Medusa File, Kill Zone, and One Shot, One Kill, among others.

Arthur Wellesley, the Duke of Wellington, famous for defeating Napoleon’s Grande Armee at Waterloo, once said “I’ve spent my entire life trying to discover what the fellow on the other side of the hill was up to.�

And so it is with intelligence gathering and analysis. As a former intel analyst, I’ve spent many years on various missions beginning in the mid-1980s and going beyond Desert Storm taking pieces of the “global threat puzzle� and trying to fit the pieces together to discover what the “other fellow� was up to, and what he would do next.

In the past two decades I have witnessed a series of events that are extremely disturbing. Events, that if put together as pieces of a puzzle, seem to form a picture that is most disturbingâ€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hummm, this reaffirms what I have been saying and hearing. This is a good example of the big picture if I have ever heard it.

I have been waiting to hear something like this, and I am sure that there will be people defending the system that is destroying them.

So my next question I may ask is, is time actually on our side (Which I have seen in other threads)?
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME