Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Matricula Card

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/is ... _card.html

Found some info on the web about the Matricula card which I thought interesting . There is a lot more info on the same sight about various articles and issues
    No major bank in Mexico accepts the card to open an account and the cards are recognized as IDs in only 10 of Mexico's 32 states and districts.
    City liability insurance companies almost certainly won't cover liability associated with accepting such a card, since it is a violation of Federal law to accept the card. So if a city accepts the card and a citizen is injured by an illegal alien, the citizen could likely sue individual city council members for their personal assets and life savings.
    Has anyone heard if Best Buy withdrew their offer to accepting these cards for credit? I know there was a lot of people e-mailing them or calling them about it.

Might just check this out and see what you think
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Re: The Matricula Card

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    http://www.theamericanresistance.com/issues/matricula_id_card.html

Found some info on the web about the Matricula card which I thought interesting .
    Several years ago, the Matricula Consular card got a huge push in the United States when a Ford Motors vice president by the name of Padilla stated that the Matricula "meant that Mexican citizens were safe" when they traveled in the US. Since Padilla's biography made some references to "over coming racism and discrimination" in order to become a Ford VP, I could only asume that when he talked about 'safe" it was a slam leveled at American citizens who he thought were racists and discriminated against 'Mexican citizens' who also got labeled as 'migrants' and 'undocumented seasonal workers' blah blah blah. Alot of the first references I saw mixing up "Mexican citizens" being the same as "undocumented workers" seems to come from the fanatical anti-American pro-La Raza 'Ford Foundation" website. I noticed that just about any web site that mentioned the Matricula and Ford spewed the same lie over and over again: that it was an official identification card of the Mexican government and accurately Identified the holder (both lies) who needed the card so they could "legally work in the United States as Migrant Workers (the biggest lie of all!)

Way to go Ford! Why don't you make us all happy and just stick to making cars!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    the Matricula card is about the equivalent of "Buy 4 subway sandwiches and get the 5th FREE"

I would be embarrassed to pull it out as well ... Mexico is insane, I couldn't live there ever, even if there was no violence ... mainly because of the key stone cop and Barny Fife attitude ... throw that in with the family values, social services, a goofy government and stuff like the Matricula Card .... {I think I would get my 5th Sub sandwich and go hide in the mountains}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)