Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

MAY DAY! MAY DAY! EXPERIENCED SHOPPERS WANTED!

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... cleID=8795

MAY DAY! MAY DAY! EXPERIENCED SHOPPERS WANTED!

Barbara Anderson
    April 30, 2006

On May 1 supporters of amnesty for ILLEGAL aliens will be marching in the streets, making their demands. They are calling this the “Great American Boycott”. The idea is to show the rest of us that we can’t get along without illegal labor, that we can’t mow our own lawns, make our own beds, cook our own food, etc.

Boycotts are used often to let people know you’re not happy with a business for one reason or another. ILLEGAL aliens are welcome to use a boycott against American businesses. But, American citizens are also free to use boycotts against ILLEGAl aliens and the businesses that hire them at low wages, thereby undercutting legal businesses who obey the laws of this country.

The marchers are calling for people to stop spending money on May 1 to show the power of their “movement”. There are those who don’t appreciate hearing Hispanic leaders denigrate the citizens of this country with their racist declarations, such as:

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas: “We have an aging White America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population…..I love it. They are sh…ing (vulgarity) in their pants with fear. I love it.”

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party: “Remember 187-proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California.”

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General: “We are practicing ‘La Reconquista’ in California”. (Reconquista means reconquering, retaking.)

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor: “We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country…I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying ‘I’m going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back'”.

Not real friendly “guest worker” advocates. Meanwhile, in Mexico they are considering a “Nothing Gringo” campaign, which means they will not buy anything American. By the way, “Gringo” is not a friendly name, either. It does not mean pal, chum, friend or anything else complimentary. It is a name more like “wetback”, which is denigrating to a certain people.

So, especially to the ladies of the U.S., we have been issued a challenge. The response should be to shop, shop, shop. This activity is one many can enjoy. To ensure shopping in the places that don’t hire illegals, it is well to note which businesses are closed or short handed. To the contrary, those that have full staff and are open for business are the ones that deserve our money.

After a morning of shopping a nice lunch is in order. Sorry, Mexican food does not sound good. Some may say that certain restaurants have nothing to do with the boycott, but the consumer has a choice, and if enough boycott Mexican places, it may prompt them to take sides, which would be good for all to see, to know just where one stands with certain establishments. If they want our money, they should be willing to let us know if they support ILLEGAL immigration or not.

An afternoon could be spent buying some really big ticket items; you know, the ones you have been putting off. No better day to buy. You might tell the owners of businesses just why you are purchasing items, so a message can be given.

Well, ladies, I know you are up to the challenge. So, let’s spend, spend, spend on May 1 and let the demonstrators see real purchasing power.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Went shopping today with my Vietnam Vet ex-hubby ...

and we spent $100 on groceries, etc. and $20+ for gas and will spend more when I get paid Thurs May 4th. We plan on doing more shopping later on in a week or two.

and I spent some money also. I went to a restaurant to have lunch and I could see more people than usual.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy