Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We all put our faith in the wrong people and it looks like the black community did also.

Not that I have agreed with the idea that we should somehow do differently toward a citizen because of their color, but it is the absence of the opportunistic shreiking from the Revs.. The silence seems to be deafening - doesn't it?

Of course, I don't know why every person with access to a microphone isn't screaming in anger over this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The email I sent Booker:

Mayor Booker:

Do not lay the deaths of 3 innocents on EVERYONE.

WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE. We are fighting illegal aliens.

Illegals are killing more Americans EACH YEAR then died on 9/11.

No! Their blood is on your hands for running a sanctuary city. The governor's hands for running a sanctuary state. And the legislator's hands for ALLOWING THEIR STATE TO BE BE RUN BY PEOPLE WHO JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

Shame on you....how can you sleep nights knowing what you've done?

There is an email form at:

http://www.ci.newark.nj.us/City_Governm ... ooker.aspx

Beautiful, NCByrd. Great e-mail. Hard hitting, I like that. Thanks for the e-mail form link. I'll use it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(If you can't figure out what I'm talking about don't worry about it. It's not easy at first.) ( That is, understanding what I'm talking about.)

If you post a link that comes out to long and makes the page real wide you can do this.

real long one

Then change it like this.

long[/color] one]real...one

Take enough out of the middle to still have it make sense... or you can use a new name if you want like this.

Change:
    http;//www.fark.com/

To:
    Fark

And you get this:

Fark

From lead article
    An emotional Gov. Jon Corzine was also repentant.

"We have failed our children," Corzine said.
    This is what the he was saying a few days ago.

Corzine forms immigration study panel

By TOM HESTER Jr. | Associated Press Writer
    4:18 PM EDT, August 6, 2007

TRENTON, N.J. - Gov. Jon S. Corzine on Monday created a special panel to study how best to integrate immigrants into New Jersey.

The 27-member panel will have 15 months from its first meeting to make recommendations on education, citizenship status, civil rights, fair housing, health care, language proficiency and job training. The panel will be chaired by Public Advocate Ron Chen.

"For years New Jersey has been a gateway to America _ a place of opportunity and new beginnings," the Democratic Corzine said. "And today we take an important step in creating a comprehensive statewide strategy for weaving immigrants into the economic, social and civic fabric our communities and state." Snip...

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wi...0,294477.story

This Blood is on the City of Newark, Bush, Gongolez, Chertoff, Bush could tell everyone to enforce the laws, Chertoff should have had the border closed 5 years ago and Gongalez is a crook of the first order, you can bet he has alot to do with the destruction of our judical system.
    how very sad. I can not even imagine the depth of the pain, I am so sorry! MY PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL OF THESE FAMILIES!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123