Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think this scripture is apropo:

"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Luke 6:45 (NKJV)

Truth is good. Lies are Evil
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Mayor Coonerty,

I was born in 1946 in Alhambra and raised in El Monte Calif. I left there in 1986 and moved to Idaho because I could see at that time what was happening to Calif. and wanted my children out of there and into better schools, and I thank the good Lord I moved.

I went back for a visit a couple of years ago and was appalled, bars on peoples windows and doors, you can not walk your dog at night or your children can no longer play in their front yards, not only because they are not safe, but so many of yards have been turned into parking lots.

Calif is 14 billion in debt this year, taxes are sky rocketing, hospitals are closing, schools are over crowded and teachers are so busy dealing with your bilingual education that American children's quality of education is suffering. Crime is well, what can one say about your crime, incarceration is at all time highs, in fact I understand you now need to let some of the criminals out of jail because of over crowding.

For your information all of these things have run your middle class American (Taxpayers) right out of the State of California, yes many of them are relocating to Idaho for a better life, where some of their culture and customs still remain. where their children can still play hide n' seek at night, baseball in the streets and yes, walk their dogs while strolling in the evening.

It is politicians just like you, who have sold out the citizens of California, Politicians who do not have the backbone to do what is right for your state, America or Americans, People just like you who have turned your back on our constitution and the rule of law that made the United States such a great country, And you have the nerve to boycott Lou Dobbs, one of the very few American patriots who is not afraid to stand up and say enough is enough you are killing the American People, you are destroying their customs and culture, their quality of life with your cheap illegal labor, and if that is not enough you make sure they are not safe in or out of their own homes.

What a shame just a few of you politicians in Calif. didn't have just a little bit of Lou's loyalty to his country and the citizens who's families fought and died for this country for the last 300 years......leave it to you and you will bring it to its knee's.

Lets see we have illegals coming from Honduras, Mexico, El Salvador and so on....Mayor Coonerty just how many do you think America can take in 1 billion 2 billion where do you draw the line, or do you?

At this point there is only one way to save our sovereignty and our country and Lou Dobbs is right, he is just much nicer about it than I am....We must enforce the laws, no matter how hard, and regardless of some peoples agenda to turn the U.S. into Mexico. these people know they came here illegally, they know they are stealing and using Americans identities and you are aiding and abetting these people...it is time to play the tough parent and have an intervention....if I didn't still have friends there I'd say fence California off and give it to Mexico, you are doing nothing but costing the rest of America a lot of money with your indifferent decisions about the good of your state and citizens.

STOP playing the race, bigotry card and listening to ethnocentric radical racist groups like La Raza. This is not about Race this is about law and order, America has the most diverse society in the world and we should be proud of it, diverse Mr Coonerty that is the key. Millions from one ethnic group is not diverse, especially when they refuse to assimilate to the American way, although illegal is illegal from any part of the world.

Stop the name calling and support law enforcement...and maybe you can pick up a few good patriotic points from Lou and work for your countrymen instead of against them.

Best Regards,
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Very good SOS

I'm confused isn't this Santa Cruz New Mexico?

or is the Santa Cruz California?

OOPS never mind I just noticed the email address.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Very good SOS

I'm confused isn't this Santa Cruz New Mexico?

or is the Santa Cruz California?

OOPS never mind I just noticed the email address.

Whoaaaa you scared me for a minute there Gogo since I already sent the e-mail ...so glad you were wrong
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Just sent my short and sweet email to him.

Mayor Coonerty:

I've only watched Lou Dobbs a few times. I have to say that your boycott because he quoted Representative Farr correctly, is absolutely shameful. This is the same type of tactic that was used by Hitler himself in the 30's. If you don't want someone to disagree with you, or you don't want them to be heard, you try to shut them up. That is called Fascism Mr. Mayor.

Perhaps you and Representative Farr need to take a good look at history and get your facts straight and take a good look at yourselves.

Response from Mayor Coonerty...and my reply!! HMMM I don't think he appreciated my letter

Original Message -----
    To: SOSAD
    Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 4:24 PM
    Subject: RE: Lou Dobbs

Thanks for writing. Read the proclamation. It has nothing to do with immigration. It has to do with responsible journalism. I agree with Dobbs about some things (middle class, corporate corruption), but I think he rushes to the extreme every time instead of looking at the difficulties of the debate.

Ryan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Coonerty

I have never seen the proclamation I only know you were sticking up for your buddy politician who made the stupid remark about our law enforcement officers. We all know illegal immigration is crux of the problem.

You may call it rushing to the extreme, I and millions of Americans don't believe so. Actually you people are making it difficult because you refuse to enforce our laws, you are all insane...incase you don't know the definition, it is repeating the 1986 amnesty for the 3rd or 4th time in this country...Look around you, IT DOES NOT WORK... You have the nerve to talk about responsible journalism (what I call Truthful journalism) How about some responsibility when it comes to our elected politicians......I think it is time you politicians take a good look at yourself.

Good for you SOS. Hey, did he give you his CREDENTIALS? He did me. LOL I always laugh when someone has to try to make their point giving me their credentials like that is suppose to sway my opinion and say "oh I didn't know you think you're so much more intelligent than I." I never give my credentials because the facts are all that is needed. I always see that as an attempt to intimidate. LOL

dang i sent him email and i didnt get a reply today.

Nice work, SoSad and GoGo. Typical politician response, minimizing their foot in mouth disease and trying to side away (like a snake).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123