Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mayor Tony VillarRagossa Shamed at Memorial Day Parade

It seems a patriot decided that he had enough and got his licks in on media hound Mayor Tony at a public event. I say, HOooRRRAAAH!. This article has a discussion segment. Try to post there.
    -
    Recently, Los Angeles' Mayor Antonio VillarRagossa spends most of his time trying to get in his Los Angelinos eyes by constantly being in front of them with the television cameras manned by over flattering local news reporters. Some informed politically active people remember that Antonio VillarRagossa was originally from the California's state legislature and then ran for Los Angeles' mayor job. He won that election against a city councilman by a very small winning margin due to the extremely low LA voter election turnout. (That should teach LA citizens a hard election lesson.) Mayor Antonio has made it no secret that he wishes to get back into important national politics by going back to Sacramento in some major government position. Could it be Governor Antonio, President Antonio?

Mayor Antonio was made Grand Marshal of the 08 Canoga Park's large Memorial Parade. Canoga Park is squarely inside city councilman-LAPD police union spokesperson-retired policeman Dennis Zine's city council district. Councilman Dennis Zine has been a staunch irreverent illegal alien supporter (Zine is descendant of Catholic Lebanese legal immigrate parents) and Zine did his best to use his powerful city contacts to harass any illegal alien peaceful activist groups that had public grassroots multi-ethic events within Canoga Park. Mayor Antonio and Councilman Zine were to be in this parade seen by 30,000 curbside patrons.

In past years, I have attended this event many times and decided to attend this parade mostly due to Mayor Antonio's personal appearance in the event. As a voting activist constituent of Zine and VillarRagossa, I brought my end "Special Order 40" and end all Sanctuary City policies hand-written protest sign for Zine and VillarRagossa to see from the parade sidelines. I have been very angry at the many recent murders of LA's school students and small children by repeat offender illegal alien gang members. A majority of LA's gang member's (over 50+%) MUST be deported by the immigration officials for gang member's immigration law violations. Sadly, Mayor Antonio and with the sycophantic help of City Council have established "Sanctuary City" policies that ordered the LAPD to not report convicted illegal alien gang members for immigration officials deportation and ordered the LAPD to not co-operate with the federal immigration officials in immigration sweeps. Also, Mayor Antonio and his city council has endorsed the city's un-voted on and city administrative established revolting LAPD "Special Order 40". LAPD "Special Order 40" was executive established unilaterally by LA police chief Darryl Gates (upheld by today's Chief Bratton, If you don't like it, leave California') that LAPD officers CANNOT investigate or simply inquire about the legal or illegal immigration status of arrested suspects in LA (gang members or other suspects). This "Special Order 40" has resulted in the repeat illegal alien long rap sheet gang member to be released and a day latter shot & murdered another promising high school student Jamiel Shaw Jr in front of his home. His mother, fighting in Iraq had to get emergency military leave to arrive home to attend his funeral. The upcoming voter's initiative "Jamiel's Law" will be on the ballot in the next public city election thanks to new mayorial candidate's work, Walter Moore and citizens mass signatures.

Mayor Antonio and LA city council's "Special Order 40" and all Sanctuary City municipal policies should be ended, immediately. One young person's violent murder is too much and should be sopped at all cost. Reporting and deporting gang members would eliminate 95% of LA's murders and increase the communities' city peace. Also less city resources would be wasted on repetitive gang member's crime in this time of financial cutbacks, high costs and budgetary shortfalls.

I attended this patriotic community parade. And I found a pleasant street curb spot near the parade turn' at De Soto Avenue and Sherman Way Boulevard. I brought my end "SPECIAL ORDER 40" policies hand-held protest sign for them to see from the parade sidelines. Dennis Zine was riding in a Model T Ford at the head of the parade. The parade had more veterans groups but less community volunteer groups like Boy & Girl Scouts and school musical bands. Much community council elected officials was well represented in this parade. I watched the whole parade for alittle less that 2 hours and still no Mayor Antonio appeared. Maybe he got cold feet'. Nah....He must be here soon!

Finally, at the very end of the parade, Mayor Antonio appeared. He was walking along the street curb and was shaking hands with a big smile. It was lke he was running for national political office. Maybe he was??!!?? Mayor Antonio walked around the corner on the street. While walking past his white convertible, he moved towards my side of the street with a casual shorts wearing female personal assistant right next to him. Immediately, I pulled out my protest sign and held it up above the heads of my fellow curb parade bystanders. He saw and read my sign quickly and immediately changed his walk back to get in his convertible car. His female assistant was standing still while she was obviously reading my sign's anti- Mayor Antonio SPECIAL ORDER 40 sign comments. I loved my ability to shame Mayor Antonio over his dreadful SPECIAL ORDER 40 actions. There was crowd applause for Mayor Antonio as he hid inside his protective car. Mayor Antonio got in and started to microphone speak to the crowds with mindless platitudes like "Happy Memorial day LA!" with his used car salesman slick smile As he went past me, he spent the rest of his time riding in his car down the parade route for some three blocks till he was out of my sight.

I saw no one else that attempted to protest and shame Mayor Antonio on his rotten pandering illegal alien immigration law policies and his unethical sanctuary policies with this multi-ethic crowd seated around me. That lack of any other pro-immigration law protestors here is shameful, TOO! Get smart, vote and get active! Those who don't are now doomed to live in a world built by others. They are often left in endlessly complaining about the world that they didn't bother to save or shape. Shame a politician in public today! It's fun and makes a memorial point that freedom isn't FREE!
    ===
    LINK:
    http://www.venturacountystar.com/new...-memorial-day/

Welcome aboard rrtrigger, glad you could join us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC rrtrigger.

There's no love here for LA's Mayor of the Raza.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is great, except for one tiny detail:

Mayor Antonio VillaLaRaza doesn't have any shame. If the brutal murders of his so-called constituent's innocent children doesn't phase him in the least bit, a sign sure isn't going to shame him. As far as he's concerned, let innocent people die at the hands of illegal alien gang bangers, his greed for power drives his OBL agenda and surpasses any feeling of obligation to protect the lives of innocent Americans.

After all, the greater the number of anchor babies born here that can grow up to vote for him the better. If every illegal woman bears 6 or 8 anchors babies, all grateful for the free welfare, WIC, food stamps, etc., that he openly supports means more votes for him in any campaign for higher office down the road.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

reptile09

You are absolutely correct. Its Tony's campaign garden full of little anchor baby seeds. He has big plans for the future.

He saw and read my sign quickly and immediately changed his walk back to get in his convertible car.
    LOL. That's great.

Welcome to ALIPAC rrtrigger!!!!

Good for you! Now he's on the run because he knows we're on to his Special Order 40 shenanigans thanks to you!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We know all this. I was glad to see that he is not getting a free pass anymore in public appearance and is being actively confronted by his tax paying voters. He jumps in front of the cameras for news bites at every turn. He should be deludged with angry loud protests anywhere he appears until matters change for the better. What ever ahppened to pitch forks, dogs and torches? LA's voters should throw him out in the next election.

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    This is great, except for one tiny detail:

Mayor Antonio VillaLaRaza doesn't have any shame. If the brutal murders of his so-called constituent's innocent children doesn't phase him in the least bit, a sign sure isn't going to shame him. As far as he's concerned, let innocent people die at the hands of illegal alien gang bangers, his greed for power drives his OBL agenda and surpasses any feeling of obligation to protect the lives of innocent Americans.

After all, the greater the number of anchor babies born here that can grow up to vote for him the better. If every illegal woman bears 6 or 8 anchors babies, all grateful for the free welfare, WIC, food stamps, etc., that he openly supports means more votes for him in any campaign for higher office down the road.

"rrtrigger" thanks for joining in....great story!

"AUGUST FUND RAISER"
    ... "DONATIONS NEEDED"...

Please make a donation and help alipac stay in the fight!
    Remember every little bit makes a difference !!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, "rrtriggter"...and thanks for the great story!

Villar is 'Public Enemy #One' on my list...we have to throw him out of his ivory tower next year! He's the worst thing that ever happened to this city!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast