Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mayors of El Paso, Juarez, opposing Border Wall

Mayors of El Paso, Juarez, to participate in Hands Across el Rio

By Steve Taylor
    [Jay
    Jay Johnson-Castro

AUSTIN, August 24 - After some confusion as to whether its leaders would be participating, the City of El Paso is now firmly backing Hands Across el Rio, the grassroots protest against a border wall.

The first event in the border-wide protest takes place at the Paso del Norte international bridge in El Paso-Juarez on Saturday at 10 a.m.

“Mayor John Cook is leading the charge. He wants the city to take a lead because he feels so strongly about this issue,â€

Mayors of El Paso, Juarez, to participate in Hands Across el Rio

Hey, if these guys can do it...Why Not?????????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

keep em togother

Since El Paso is almost as much of a cesspool as Juarez, lets fence them in with Mexico.

If they don't a fence they need to control the border and enforce our immigration laws. Instead they say that local law enforcement should not have to enforce immigration laws. Sounds like a bunch of open border speaking. How many of these politicans are anchor babies?

deegster,,,,Hey I take offense to that!
    I am from El Paso and I am really pissed off at El Mayor Cook!

Unfortunately the fact of the matter is that many of the border towns rely on the Illegals to keep their businesses afloat. It would serve them right to lose business if they are catering to Illegals but many Illegals spend lots of money on retail, movies, eating out etc.
    I have seen many of the women come into our stores and shop not with just one cart but with two or three at a time. This is especially true at Ross or Marshalls dept stores. They buy in bulk here duty free and take it back and resell it in Mexico! They say it is cheaper to buy in the U.S. than shop in Mexico!
    Wonder how they can afford so much....many say poor Illegals they are poor and just trying to survive...BS their lifestyle is being funded by the American taxpayer!

I am in the Fort Worth area and this ticked me off. I did a little research and called the media contact for Border Ambassadors to ask what they intended to propose in lieu of a physical fence. She couldn't answer my question, got angry and proceeded to tell me that Texas and other areas of the United States belonged to Mexico. Then she hung up on me. So...I called the mayor in El Paso and spoke his assistant. After a lengthy conversation, admittedly heated at times, he said that El Paso was proposing a "Virtual Fence". I asked him if he knew that one of the organizers of the event backed the Aztlan movement. He said the city was aware of their position. I then asked him if he thought it was appropriate for a city in the United States to align themselves with a group that advocated reclaiming a third of the U.S. for Mexico and he said NO COMMENT. I passed all of this information along to the reporter who wrote the original article. I suggested that maybe this should also be a story.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdee
    I am in the Fort Worth area and this ticked me off. I did a little research and called the media contact for Border Ambassadors to ask what they intended to propose in lieu of a physical fence. She couldn't answer my question, got angry and proceeded to tell me that Texas and other areas of the United States belonged to Mexico. Then she hung up on me. So...I called the mayor in El Paso and spoke his assistant. After a lengthy conversation, admittedly heated at times, he said that El Paso was proposing a "Virtual Fence". I asked him if he knew that one of the organizers of the event backed the Aztlan movement. He said the city was aware of their position. I then asked him if he thought it was appropriate for a city in the United States to align themselves with a group that advocated reclaiming a third of the U.S. for Mexico and he said NO COMMENT. I passed all of this information along to the reporter who wrote the original article. I suggested that maybe this should also be a story.
    Great Work, texasdee!!! Call out the traitors each chance we get! Let them know...people are watching. If the reporter had any balls, a follow-up article using your infomation should be in the newspaper tomorrow...but don't hold your breath. Hey...Welcome to ALIPAC!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by texasdee
    Excellent work texasdee. Welcome to ALIPAC.

texasdee; awesome!!!! Welcome!