Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK tiredofapathy, will do since you have given your OK.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmmmmmmm, McCain and Navarrette ....... we seem to be just a few clowns short of a circus.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

if the name navarrettee would have been in the title of this story, i would have by passed it because hes an open borders kinda guy who thinks the illegals are not lawbreakers, are not using the system and he thinks they are not taking advantage of anything

In case you haven't read this story, enjoy:

McCain backer bails over immigration

AP June 7, 2007

Republican White House hopeful John McCain (news, bio, voting record)'s support for a bipartisan immigration bill has cost him the backing of a South Carolina county campaign chairman.

David Nix, who had been heading the Aiken County campaign for McCain, told McCain press secretary Adam Temple that he was quitting as county chairman because of the immigration bill, which some critics have decried as providing amnesty for illegal aliens.

Nix's e-mailed resignation Wednesday came in response to an e-mail from Temple about McCain's Tuesday night debate performance.

"As most of you saw last night, Senator McCain did extremely well last night," Temple wrote. He asked McCain's county chairmen to call into radio shows to talk up McCain and his agenda.

Nix, who served as the county GOP chairman from 2000-2004, responded with a brief note. "Please consider this my resignation as Aiken County chair for McCain. I am too far from him on the Amnesty Bill. I was hopeful that he could keep his nose clean this time around, but he can't read the pulse of the American citizens," he wrote.

Nix did not respond to a message left seeking comment. McCain's South Carolina campaign spokesman, B.J. Boling, confirmed the contents of the e-mail.

Attorney General Henry McMaster, McCain's South Carolina campaign co-chairman, said McCain won't have agreement from any leader on every issue. He noted McCain has 80 county chairs and co-chairs and hundreds of other endorsements
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"As most of you saw last night, Senator McCain did extremely well last night," Temple wrote. He asked McCain's county chairmen to call into radio shows to talk up McCain and his agenda.
    This Temple fellow must live in a cave.....or a bubble.

I too thought McBrainless did extremely well.....making a pontificating ass out of himself.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

How can they be so far off the American people, Him and Bush are hurting the Republicans and just don't care!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

John Boy

I suggest to good ol John that he place a gallon of tea and 2 rocking chairs on his front porch. Make a call and invite Jimmy to join him and watch the sun go down. Because that is where both of their careers have gone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12