Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama = major disaster

McCain = a disaster of a bit lesser order

Both are total DISASTERS. I like Chuck Baldwin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i wonder how many people will just NOT vote for president and will just vote for the other races on the ballot

I am leaning toward CHUCK BALDWIN more and more every day! Maybe he is our miracle. All he needs is LOTS AND LOTS OF EXPOSURE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We must also understand that there are 12 million people here and they are her e illegally but they are God's children, they are God's children," McCain said, pounding the podium as he repeated the words., "and must be treated as such."
    What? God will not recognize them in their countries of orgin! What does their relationship with God have to do with their legal status!

I don't care what McCain says, we will never allow amnesty for the illegal invaders!

Oh, and John, if your going to talk about amnesty for illegal invaders, at least get the numbers right. Its now about 12 million X 2!! This does not include the massive chain migration that will come with that number.

We are talking probably close to 100 million people from a third world, corrupt country over the next 5-10 years if McCain's grand amnesty becomes a reality!

Never!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    You all seem to think that Obama won't giver amnesty to all 12 million? Don't kid yourself, Obama will stop ALL IMMIGRATION enforcement once he gets elected -- he is much worse than McCain. You all spend too much time on McCain and aren't focusing enough on the danger Obama poses to the country and to our way of life.

THEY BOTH SUCK.

I WON'T WASTE A DOT OF INK ON EITHER OF THEM COME ELECTION DAY.

Please, I beg of you that still say that Obama is worse...he's not. He's intelligent and thoughtful. You may not agree with him on everything or most things, but he won't be as bad as this idiot McCain!

Here's another McCain "Doozy" I found today:

McCain: It doesn't matter that I don't know cost of gas
    06/29/2008 @ 2:22 pm
    Filed by RAW STORY

Senator John McCain said he can't remember the last time he pumped gasoline or the cost of a gallon of a gas in an interview with the Orange County Register earlier this week.

The OC Register's Martin Wisckol asked McCain when he had last pumped his own gas, to which McCain replied:

"Oh, I don’t remember. Now there’s Secret Service protection. But I’ve done it for many, many years. I don’t recall and frankly, I don’t see how it matters," McCain said.

The following is an excerpt from his interview with Wisckol:

#
    WISCKOL: Under your presidency, can you offer any ideas on what we’ll be paying for gas in two years?

MCCAIN: It’ll be less because we will have been moving forward with measures to become oil independent – independent of foreign oil. I’m very confident that the American people can do it.

We didn’t get into this situation we’re in yesterday. So we’re not going to get out of it tomorrow. But Americans want a little relief. That’s why I support a gas-tax holiday. And if you don’t think it’s important to some people, ask someone who owns a couple of trucks and is paying 24Ѕ cents tax on every gallon of gas.

#
    The presidential candidate has proposed a controversial gas-tax holiday because "Americans are hurting" and could use a "little break," The Denver Post reported.

Rival Senator Obama doesn't support the measure and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg called it "about the dumbest thing I've heard in an awful long time, from an economic point of view."

Although he may not know the exact price, McCain acknowledged that gas prices could go even higher on NBC's The Today Show.

A full transcript of the interview is available on the Orange County Register's Web site.

http://rawstory.com//printstory.php?story=10914
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Well, you know, they're both US Senators and took an oath to uphold the US Constitution and our Laws.

Given their love for Illegal Aliens, Shamesty, Allegiance to foreign nationals over US Citizens and our rule of law, I think we could disqualify them both as unfit traitors to hold the Office of President of the United States.

Someone should file a lawsuit to do just that. If I had the money, I'd do it.

Judicial Watch? A rich oil guy in Texas? Anyone have any ideas how we remove traitors from the ballot of an election in the US before one of them is elected?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Please, I beg of you that still say that Obama is worse...he's not. He's intelligent and thoughtful. You may not agree with him on everything or most things, but he won't be as bad as this idiot McCain!

Here's another McCain "Doozy" I found today:

McCain: It doesn't matter that I don't know cost of gas
    06/29/2008 @ 2:22 pm
    Filed by RAW STORY

Senator John McCain said he can't remember the last time he pumped gasoline or the cost of a gallon of a gas in an interview with the Orange County Register earlier this week.

The OC Register's Martin Wisckol asked McCain when he had last pumped his own gas, to which McCain replied:

"Oh, I don’t remember. Now there’s Secret Service protection. But I’ve done it for many, many years. I don’t recall and frankly, I don’t see how it matters," McCain said.

The following is an excerpt from his interview with Wisckol:

#
    WISCKOL: Under your presidency, can you offer any ideas on what we’ll be paying for gas in two years?

MCCAIN: It’ll be less because we will have been moving forward with measures to become oil independent – independent of foreign oil. I’m very confident that the American people can do it.

We didn’t get into this situation we’re in yesterday. So we’re not going to get out of it tomorrow. But Americans want a little relief. That’s why I support a gas-tax holiday. And if you don’t think it’s important to some people, ask someone who owns a couple of trucks and is paying 24Ѕ cents tax on every gallon of gas.

#
    The presidential candidate has proposed a controversial gas-tax holiday because "Americans are hurting" and could use a "little break," The Denver Post reported.

Rival Senator Obama doesn't support the measure and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg called it "about the dumbest thing I've heard in an awful long time, from an economic point of view."

Although he may not know the exact price, McCain acknowledged that gas prices could go even higher on NBC's The Today Show.

A full transcript of the interview is available on the Orange County Register's Web site.

http://rawstory.com//printstory.php?story=10914

Oh, Puhleeze! They are both traitors and neither is worthy of leading this country. NEITHER would know the price of a gallon of gas, a loaf of bread, a gallon of milk unless somebody tells them or writes in down for them! You would think that any individual who wants to hold the most important position in the world, President of the United States of America, would at the very least have the intelligence to DEMAND border security and interior enforcement of ALL our laws ESPECIALLY after the 9-11 terrorist attacks. More than anything, we MUST know WHO is present in our country and WHY they are here. If someone is here illegally- don't give them a dang driver's license, a job, free education and health care- KICK THEM OUT!!! And make sure they don't come back! EVER! Don't give them a "path to citizenship" after days, months, weeks or years of illegal behavior - GIVE THEM THE BOOT!

And one more thing about Barack Hussein Obama- If he doesn't have enough respect for this country, our customs and patriotism, to place his hand over his heart and pledge allegiance to the flag of this nation, then he has NO PLACE and is NOT WORTHY of the Oval Office.

Despite his rhetoric, I doubt that McCain would do much on enforcement. He obviously wants a quick claim of "border secured" so he would have political cover to move onto his mass amnesty scheme (for which both he and Obama are terrible).

We are so screwed.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast