Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain flip-flops on C.I.R.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... on-reform/

CHARLOTTE, North Carolina (CNN) — John McCain the presidential candidate suddenly sounded like the John McCain of 2005 on Monday, touting two pet issues that have generated considerable heartache among grassroots conservatives: the “Gang of 14â€

I'm not surprised at all he's saying this, however, I did think he would wait until a little while longer. In a way this is good, as conservatives who were thinking of holding their noses and voting for him (because of the terrible Democratic candidates) can now reconsider any reconsideration of McCain.

But this is part of the long-standing plan by Bush and the cheap labor lobby after their amnesty bill was beaten back last summer: have a few show raids, build a small portion of the fence, then more businesses will get nervous and get on board and start lobbying furiously for another amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The good in this is that he has a terrible Poker face and is showing his hand.
    Now we know were he stands.

Please e-mail talk radio about this. Here are a few hosts off the top of my head who should be informed:

-Rush Limbaugh

-Sean Hannity

-Laura Ingraham

-Mark Levin
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mcshame reminds me of a confused DUCK, just walking around quack this, quack that, he is a real confused. he doint know what to say half the time.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

MW
    LawEnforcer wrote:

The good in this is that he has a terrible Poker face and is showing his hand. Now we know were he stands.
    We've always known where McCain has stood, his overall position has not changed. Up until now though, he has been reluctant to start beating the "comprehensive immigration reform" drums again because he knows it almost sunk his chances last year. However, after some prodding from the media and his advisors, he is now convinced that he needs some Latino love in November. Let the pandering begin.............

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn