Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To MCcain and Graham :stop citizen deaths by illegals!

John MCcain and his boy Lindsay Graham need to have questions asked to them about illegals killing americans in front of cameras before south carolina primary.People who have lost loved ones should show up and ask them how important is lettuce picking and caddies at Grahams country club compared to deaths cause by illegal aliens.Every day there is an article in the paper about drunk driving illegal aliens and increasing drug arrest.Most papers favor illegal immigration and try to label drunk as greensboro man or whatever town they happen to be residing in.However, if you follow up these turn out to be illegal aliens.Papers are now saying illegal immigration stances for just last summer have been forgiven and this issue is no longer important.We need to make sure the media is not successful in down playing illegal immigration.I have begun to go to places that are known to hire illegals and get applications.I often have to insist,but they give me one anyway.I do not mention anything about illegals,etc.I have about 10 so far and I have noticed a pattern.The applications I get are asking for very little information,most do not ask for social security number or past employment and none have had any interest in what grade level if any you have completed.All have said they are not hiring at the moment and the ones I go to have very little diversity.It seems only hispanics who speak very little english want to do tree work,construction,cafeteria crew,kitchen help,landscaping and roofing.I was in ohio this christmas and oddly enough I saw and spoke with people who speak no spanish doing all these jobs including the people who roofed my mother in laws house.I urge anyone who lives in south carolina or has relatives to call media,show up at mccain and graham events and bring illegal immigration and the horrific results including almost 50,000 deaths since 911 and make them answer why this continues because of thier open border stances.Dholmes

The federal government should be held accountable. I guess you can't sue the government over the loss of a loved one at the hands of a Mexican.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>