Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keep emailing McCain on his senate web site....Hillary too.

If there is a good 3rd party person to vote for, by golly I'm going to do it.

I told McCain, Clinton..and others, that I was going to be a one issue voter this time!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I will be a one issue voter this time also moosetracks.
    Let's hold their feet to the fire relentlessly.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

If they (the prez candidates) have already failed at their jobs as senators or congresspersons why in heck would we want to promote them to president?

I'd like for someone to run who hasn't already been corrupted by past associations in the congress.
    I've been asking this and following it up with pretty much the same sentiment for a good number of elections now, to be perfectly honest.

But if you notice, I cut out the last sentence "Probably impossible, tho." I don't think so. Not anymore.

Maybe I'm an optimist but I think they are getting antsy.

I went to the TX page of the list of people who are running for public offices yesterday. It has grown trememdously since last week. It appears that candidates who didn't win the primaries aren't giving up or else others jumped in to try. I'm proud to see that so many Americans are angry enough to try themselves to get these jokers out of office.

Personally, I'd rather vote in a runoff for the highest office in the land because there were five candidates than hand the office to one of the two worst possible choices just because they happen to have more money to run with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi MooseTracks,

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I told McCain, Clinton..and others, that I was going to be a one issue voter this time!
    If either one of em promise to fix the border and if either of them renounce amnesty for illegals, how do we know they aren't lying? Hillary's a damn Communist, and John McCain thinks his constituents are in Mexico.

Hillary's mentor,
    The late Saul Alinsky, a devout Stalinist

John McCain Campaign Workers
    These fine gentlemen will be knocking on doors
    asking people to vote for John McCain

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Coto wrote:
    This is sick beyond belief, but the 2008 election will have politicians campaigning for illegal alien votes, H-1B votes, drug dealer votes, and gang-banger votes.
    Legal US wrote:
    What's most amazing is that the Democrats and Republicans put these kinds of people up as the front runners to run for president.
    RoadRunner wrote:
    If they (the prez candidates) have already failed at their jobs as senators or congresspersons why in heck would we want to promote them to president?
    Moosetracks wrote:
    If there is a good 3rd party person to vote for, by golly I'm going to do it.
    Gofer wrote:
    This turns my stomach! They ignore the people they supposed to represent and pander to foreign govts. We have to get really mad and somehow show the idiots that we will not stand for this treason. Throw the bums out!
    JuniusJnr wrote:
    Personally, I'd rather vote in a runoff for the highest office in the land because there were five candidates than hand the office to one of the two worst possible choices just because they happen to have more money to run with.
    Sounds like to me everyone here is fed up with these two parties that really don't represent us anymore. There a people here with alot more influence than I have. We need a third party, one that makes decisions based on a philosophy of common sense. We don't need idiots who would like to explore just what common sense is. It's something that is not corrupted by money and power.

ALIPAC wrote:
    added to the homepage

OK people, let's make a plan. I know I've written this several places today because I wrote an article about it this morning and it's on my mind:

We need to go to our state pages and find our candidates now. I started way early looking at potential candidates for offices I can vote for from my area and contacted people to either add them to my list or reject them. Some are just nut cases from the word go and some believe things that I would no more want to be law than I would want the borders to stay wide open. But some are good, solid candidates who, even if they aren't college professors have the desire and the gumption to try to change things.

Latch onto those people. Promote them. Promote their names. If you are one who donates to campaigns, send those chosen few the money as individuals -- don't flush it down the Democrat or Republican party toilets to they can give it to someone you don't want in office instead of the person you think you are supporting. Their money goes into one big pot and it has little to do with the interests of the voters.

When you find candidates you like, talk them up. Write your editorial pages and get their names and websites out there. Write it on the forums of the local news stations.

I figure we have a month to find them and six months to push them to victory. This can be done now let's do it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12