News Update

Here is an interesting site that was sent to me.

http://www.dailypaul.com:80/node/37727

"Delegates!!! McCain is not a lock for the nominee.....here is the math.... Please keep this post current."

"When McCain reaches 1191 as declared by the MSM, that will really not be the case. He is not guaranteed all of those delegates.

HE MUST WIN THE 1191 DELEGATES AT THE CONVENTION!!!!

DID YOU GET THAT!!!! "

The website should encourage Ron Paul and his supporters to redouble their efforts, not take a vacation.

If anyone remembers, when I started this analysis about six months ago, I said that the nomination was a process of attrition. I thought that McCain and Giuliani would be knocked out early (half right) and that the three contenders at the end woudl be Paul, Romney and Tancredo (1/3 right) and all the others would be gone (100% right, excepting Huckabee).

If it becomes apparent that McCain can't win because he has lost the support of his base, then what will happen at the convention? Do the Republicans want to nominate another Bob Dole who is doomed?

Paul Streitz

Director, DumpJohnMcCain.com

amfirst@optonline.net

Mr. Streitz is a co-director of CT Citizens for Immigration Control. He was an infantry platoon leader with the 82nd Airborne , Vietnam and a Minuteman on the Arizona border. He ran for the CT Republican nomination for U.S. Senate in 2004 and 2006. He is the author of America First: Why Americans Must End Free Trade, Stop Outsourcing and Close Our Open Borders, The Great American College Tuition Rip-Off and Oxford: Son of Queen Elizabeth I