Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain and Obama Both Promise Amnesty For Mexican Invaders

McCain and Obama Both Promise Amnesty For Mexican Invaders
    By Dave Gibson (07/17/0

Despite last year's sound defeat by the American people of the McCain/Kennedy Amnesty Bill, mention of that particular piece of legislation is rearing its ugly yet again. In light of the fact that we overwhelmingly rejected the bill and our legislators heard us in numbers never before seen, promises by both the Democrat and Republican nominees to pass the incredibly unpopular measure proves that neither candidate plans to represent the will of the people.

A few days ago, Republican Presidential candidate John McCain told the crowd at this year‘s National La Raza Conference: “I don’t want to fail again to achieve comprehensive immigration reform.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So are they saying they can tell Congress which laws get passed and which don't? - I don't think so. Only Congress can pass [another] law to grant amnesty (or not).

Based upon the failed policies of previous amnesties, combined with the resounding defeat of every recent amnesty attempt I'd say I wouldn't be betting on passing one anytime soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    With all the laws being proposed and passed all over the country, Americans are sending the message that we aren't going to tolerate illegal alien law breakers. They can try to pass CIR again, but they'll do so at their own peril...and they know it.

Obama and McCain can promise the moon with a cherry on top, but they don't have the power to grant it.

I think it's rather Stupid of the American people to even listen to a Fee base fine of $5000 . That is i'ld say our own money send over to them to be be issued back to them for this . Trust "THIS" government ? NEVER.
    NO AMNESTY
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    So are they saying they can tell Congress which laws get passed and which don't? - I don't think so. Only Congress can pass [another] law to grant amnesty (or not).

Based upon the failed policies of previous amnesties, combined with the resounding defeat of every recent amnesty attempt I'd say I wouldn't be betting on passing one anytime soon.
    Hope you're right Phred. A word of caution: with the continuing multi-million dollar propanganda effort from the OBL lobby, combined with the sympathetic MSM along with both Presidential candidates advocating mass amnesty and likely larger Democratic majorities in Congress, we cannot be complacent and must be ready to fight this in 2009 even harder than we did in 2007.