Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain to speak at open-borders La Raza conference

McCain to speak at open-borders La Raza (â€

That is the only argument that they have, your RACIST, Your a Hateful person! They need to look in the mirror for once! All LaRaza cares about is their Reconquest of the United States and McCain is not very military savvy as everyone thinks. He is just watching an envasion and occupation unfold right in his back yard and doesn't see it! Yeah Right.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

McCain must have given up on the Kool-Aid for the festivities and has switched to cerveza. Not too many John, your senility may become apparent.

Operation Chaos is a smoke screen.

Go Ron Paul!

Hey speaking of La Raza and scumbag McCain..I went to the large corp. grocery chain in Houston.They had postage paid comment cards on a table near the pharmacy.I suggest all activists use their dime to grab as many as you can mail them in with a large mark-slot message:STOP FUNDING LA RAZA!!I think in CA. its the same as Barneys??
    As for TRAITOR McCain he obviously missed out on the fiery protest here in Houston that featured severe tongue lashings at the Reconquistas.The MX. flag was trampled and thrown in the street.

Mccain is an idiot watching an invasion of this country and he does nothing. La Raza is the equivalent of the KKK and yet not one politician will come forward and say so out of fear. Fear of what? They haven't won yet and to fear the future when the numbers are too overwhelming to over come is one thing but to watch it slowly happen and do nothing is a whole nother thing. I am of hispanic decent, but I am an AMERICAN. My loyalty is to and will always be to this country for however long it stands which I fear won't be much longer. The fact is that these IA are not loyal to this country and never will be. They are not my people and nevr will be. I will never defend them or say they have rights in this country when they don't. And when they tell me to speak spanish I always say this is AMmerica not Mexico you're the ignorant one. I am just so angry that the candidates for POTUS do not see and refuse to see what is happening. When millions of citizens have no health coverage they give it away free to IA. Same about welfare, college education, pre school, dentist, day care while citizens suffer daily. And yet they want us to be fair? Fair is fair and if it's free for one it should be free for all, especially a citizen. If school is free for us then it's free for IA yet when healthcare is free for IA it's not free for us? Fair? No it isn't. They have a right to cross back over their own border that's the human rights side but my constitution which they know nothing of defends my rights as an american of the united states of america.

They are getting worried about the new Independants that are not going to vote for this nut case...
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

contact the national HQ at 703-418-2008