Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I believe John will secure the border. Six months after his election, he simply declares it SECURE.

MW

So long as you don't buy a ticket, you can never win the lottery. So long as we accept that not voting for either party is a "wasted (I resent that) vote", we will never see true change.

I am convinced that there enough people in America who do not like either of the candidates that a third party candidtae could(remote possibility) win the election. I am more concerned that there are too many third party candidates than I am about voting for one. I agree the odds are very bad--but what if there was just one--say Barr or Baldwin??? How many peole do you think might vote for one of them??
    There were approx. 121 million votes cast in the last election. Nader was the only name brand then and got less than 1 million. I contend he is a flyweight and perceived to be slightly daft.
    I believe if either Chuck Baldwin or Bob Barr were running without the other, whoever ran would commandeer about 15 million votes. Would that win?? NO!!! But it would send the most powerful message either of the prostituting main parties have received in quite a while.

This part I believe--many Americans spend little or no time studying issues. They vote party (probably 60%) or the person they like more--not a darn thing to do with supporting the Constitution or the sovereignty of the USA. And 90% of both sides stand by the old saw that voting for a 3rd party costs THEIR party and candidate votes. Each party claimed that Ross Perot cost them a lot of votes. Which was correct???
    There are some who believe that had Perot stayed in the race he would have won. He captured almost 20 million without running.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12