Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain:Unions Trying to Legalize, Recruit Illegal Immigrants

McCain: Unions trying to legalize, recruit illegal immigrants
    By Jordan Fabian - 07/28/10 03:40 PM ET

Labor unions oppose the Arizona immigration law because some of them want to legalize then recruit illegals into their ranks, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Wednesday.

McCain specifically mentioned the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) as one union that wants to engage in the practice since it represents many people who work in the tourism industry, which he said employs many illegal immigrants.

â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Organizations
    Wade Rathke is the founder and Chief Organizer of Community Organizations International (Formally Acorn International) and SEIU Local 100, has been a professional organizer for thirty-five years. He is also the founder and former Chief Organizer of ACORN. He has worked for and founded a series of organizations dedicated to winning social justice, workers rights, and a democracy where “the people shall ruleâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right, like McCain himself wasn't trying to legalize illegal aliens.

How can the people of Arizona elect a patriot like Jan Brewer, and at the same time a traitor like McCain?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain! This is news? Where have you been? Some of us quit our unions years ago over this very same issue. I would not have them use my dues to replace me or another citizen with an illegal. Big duh. I really don't know how informed most Americans are on this issue because at the time I was experiencing so much outrage nobody else seemed to be able to connect the dots and just thought I was being a hormonal problem. NOBODY from the union would answer my questions at any level. NOBODY in the workplace dared to engage, exchange, discuss or have any communication whatsoever on the topic.

I think that if they shut down or curtail internet it will backfire extremely because people are built to share ideas and vent frustration. If they take this internet vent away from us people will have no choice but to take it to the streets. Then again, that is most likely exactly what they want.

Hmmm. . . .I don't recall seeing the police unions engaged in the Civil Rights busride for illegals. I hope they can relate - after all, what if they were replaced by illegals or foreigners? There have been rumors of that being on the agenda too.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Let's not forget Obama's good buddy, Andy Stern of the SEIU, the most frequent White House guest on record.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow