Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    welcome to ALIPAC sunlandbob

and very good points exposing this man for what he is
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

John McCain is the same liar he was when the presidential process began.....he has NEVER believed in anything except giving amnesty to more than 20 million lawbreakers with all criminals included......and he will never build the fence.

and .....I will never vote for him, regardless of the Republican party, see I think the Republican party has deserted the American people.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

McCain is a grumpy old senile liar. He didn't hear us "my friends", WHEN 80% OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SCREAMED NO AMNESTY.

McCain intends to push his Kennedy/McCain plans full speed ahead despite what "the people" have to say about it.

I cant wait to hear him speak in July to LaRaza. That should be a real trip.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

McCain would step right in it!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    and ya wont even get a courtious reach around
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, McShame didn't change after he secured the nomination.

NOT ONCE has ANYONE heard him say he would give up on a path to citizenship for the ILLEGALS. What he DID say was that he heard the American people and would see the border fence was built.

When the subject of citizenship came up, he NEVER ONCE ANSWERED, but hedged by saying over and over that he had heard the voice of the people and we wanted the border secured.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    No, McShame didn't change after he secured the nomination.

NOT ONCE has ANYONE heard him say he would give up on a path to citizenship for the ILLEGALS. What he DID say was that he heard the American people and would see the border fence was built.

When the subject of citizenship came up, he NEVER ONCE ANSWERED, but hedged by saying over and over that he had heard the voice of the people and we wanted the border secured.
    McCAMNESTY heard us but he just does NOT care, he has his own AGENDA!

I hate to be blunt but this is what those who voted for this man get. You can look at him and tell that he can't be trusted. All it took for people to vote for him was to hear that he heard the people and that he would secure the border. But he never heard him say anything more as far as what to do about the illegals that are already here. These 3 people will say anything in order to win. And among the 3 of them they are all for amnesty and a path to citizenship to those who are living here illegally. Knowing that our government is not at all concerned about the problems of its citizens by putting citizens of another country ahead of its own makes me sick! This situation is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. The economy of our country is in the mess that it is in due in part to illegal immigrants being taken care of with tax payers money while they work here illegally and send their money home which in turn is helping the economy of their country of origin.

I hate to say it , but the best thing to happen would be a deep recession, drive the economy down,jobs get hard to come by,more Americans see that the illegals are a huge problem(Wake up) and drive them out of this country, by economic means, the more things go down hill, the less the libs will be willing to give to them.

I will not vote for any of these candidates. BHO scares the crap out of me. Mcshame is nausiating, Clinton is, well , yuk. I will either write in or vote chuck baldwin. I will probable write in RP.
    y

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast