Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Responding to a question about deportation of illegal aliens, McCain delivered the following threat:

"In case you hadn't noticed, the thousands of people who have been relegated to ghettos have risen up and burned cars in France,'' McCain said. ``They've got huge problems in France. They have tremendous problems. The police can't even go into certain areas in the suburbs of Paris. I don't want that in the suburbs of America.''

In case McCain hadn't noticed, we've got huge guns and lots of them in America. We can take care of ourselves if need be.

The problem they are having in France "with the ILLEGALS they have" is because they also do not ENFORCE the LAWS and EVEN worse then the USA ...they give them even more privelages. And yes they do burn areas of neighborhoods.

VOTE FOR THE THIRD PARTY!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

ELE

MC Cain's reasoning is ridiculous!

If the estimated 12 million illegals will shed our blood for deporting them and enforcing the laws of OUR land…...think what they would be capable of doing in the future if their numbers grew to 20 million and strong and they actually were legal citizens and had a right to express objections?

If they are capable of such violence that's all the more reason that they must not be in our country!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain left out one part.

"In case you hadn't noticed, the thousands of people who have been relegated to ghettos have risen up and burned cars in France,'' McCain said. ``They've got huge problems in France. They have tremendous problems. The police can't even go into certain areas in the suburbs of Paris. I don't want that in the suburbs of America.''

The part he left out is--- I am willing to send our young men and women to risk their lives, but I am afraid to let it happen here, so we will simply let the illegals take over and become citizens.

I say he is a coward. I do not care what medals he got!!!!

Olive Hagley doesn't know squat about France. As for riots in ghettos -- we have already had those and the country didn't collapse.

The situations for illegals in France is a huge differences from the situations of illegals in America. In France they know who the illegals are as they have a national ID card, we don't have a clue who or where some of them are -- look at the NC Librarian who had burrowed so deeply into the country.

I wonder how many more like her exist -- a lot I bet. They will be the hard ones to identify and deport.
    Maybe I'm missing something but your statement makes no sense. We know who they are but we don't have a clue who or where some are? Then basicly.....you know NOTHING.

No offense here....but you are the country of France. A country......that is about the size of 1 (ONE) of our STATES!!!!!! You are complaining about illegals that come to your country in less numbers than we have. You are invaded, we are inconvienced, greedy and hateful, racist and everything else.

Seriously.....place a map of the US.....over the UK. Your entire country is no more different than we are. Except you have countries and we have states. We were unified......you never were. OHHHH MYYYYY we have 2,000 illegal immigrants.......sorry......we have almost twice your entire population......call me when we are on the same page. We have 20-40 million ILLEGALS HERE AND 300,000 BABIES BORN HERE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!! Not half-citizens.....nothing close. Here.....sorry.....you aren't the country of France.......you are the state of France. A piddly little state in your vast union.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And by the way......take your statue back. There are idiots in this world that confused the message. Took a POEM for a document.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    any and all blood spilled will be on Bush, Pelosi, Reid and any other open border advocate to include John "my Friend" McCain ... all of these nut jobs need to be on trial

They will riot because they like there free ride. We will riot right back because we are sick of the free loading Mexican Government. I would call the rioting a terrorism action. We need to get these people round up in tents. Have Arapio from Arizona make a tape and send it to all cities and states so they know how to handle this round up. McCain you are an idot a traitor and are using scare tactics. Americans just don't care. Just send them back one way or another.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Do you think the voluntary deport program is a prelude to mass roundups before the elections?
    The 800 camps are manned and ready!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast