Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCAIN'S INCOHERENT NEW WORLD ORDER

McCAIN'S INCOHERENT NEW WORLD ORDER
    By Cliff Kincaid
    March 29, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

In his March 26 speech to the Los Angeles World Affairs Council, McCain never mentioned the need to preserve American sovereignty. He could have reassured conservatives by stating his forthright opposition to Senate ratification of the U.N.’s Law of the Sea Treaty, which provides for international control over billions of dollars worth of oil, gas and minerals and undermines American claims to North Pole riches. But he chose not to.

Instead, as the Washington Post put it, McCain promised “a collaborative foreign policy,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Surprise, surprise: since he spouted a few conservative platitudes at CPAC, McCain is back to his usual non-conservative self. What a phony.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

INCOHERENT! That is exactly right!

How did we get stuck with this imbecile, no that is too kind of a word. This man is insane.

If this article doesn't show what a globalist he is and how he would end America and sell us out, I don't know what would.

I saw excerpts of this speech and was appalled.

Rush is right to criticize this WACKO.

Darlene wrote
    How did we get stuck with this imbecile, no that is too kind of a word.
    Ever since that day when McPain claimed that Americans were incapable of and won't work in the fields all day like the illegals do..I knew he was part of the CFR's strategy to brainwash Joe Sixpack and his fat wife with grand ideas of a prosperous SPP..which would lead to the undoing of our sovereignty. I know a lot of people were feeling the same way. So, how he got to be where he is, I can only say that in some states like FLA, the elderly elected him..if that's not the case, it MUST be those rigged Diebold machines..I think the latter is the case. Those machines and the CFR ARE tied together like crooks and money. Don't ask me to prove it, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what's happening here.

Check this out. Whatever happened to the results of this Ohio hearing?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq9WV...eature=related

How did we get stuck---

"How did we get stuck---with this idiot??"

I am at the stage where I no longer trust any official function in my country anymore. Sad to say, I would not be , in the least, surprised to find that all the machines had been rigged to cast each Hunter, Romney or Paul vote for the great pacifier.
    To hell with it all--but --I will not vote for him---I will write in Hunter.
    Hopefully via Numberusa and Grassfire, there will be a groundswell for a write-in candidate that they decide upon and ask us to support.
    The thought of that unbalanced person in the WH is as disturbing to me as Hillary or Obama.

Rockfish wrote:

it MUST be those rigged Diebold machines.
    I truly believe this is the case. Most people couldn't stand the guy, we said he couldn't get elected dogcatcher....yet here he is.

After watching the election on MSM, I was so sick of the bias, lying and pushing their candidates, I knew we had little chance to have a honest election.

We have to get rid of those machines, that is the only way we have a slim chance to take back our country.
    We need a paper ballot, I don't care how long it takes to count them.

Did you notice how the minute the polls closed in any given State, Wolf Blitzer had the results. Now how is this possible with all of the absentee ballots and write in votes. What about the oversea ballots from our troops.

That is, if a write in vote is even possible with some of these touch screen voting machines.
    We haven't voted yet and I haven't seen our new machines, so I am not sure we can even write anything in.

Does anyone know?

I have read enough about them to know it takes minutes to hack them by a bunch of geeks. None have passed that test so far.

I thought I heard somewhere that a write in was impossible.

I will have to do more research.