Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McConnell offers hope Senate will revive immigration bill

McConnell offers hope Senate will revive immigration bill

04:48 PM EDT on Monday, June 11, 2007

By BRUCE SCHREINER / Associated Press Writer

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) -- Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell offered hope Monday for reviving a stalled immigration bill, saying the status quo is “indefensibleâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mr. Senate Republican leader, enough "status quo". This entire bill should be trashed.

Enforce current laws, fine employers BIG TIME for hiring illegas, cut off benefits to illegals and families.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mitch, Mitch, Mitch

I think that Mitch along with several other congressmen need to be taken out to the electoral woodshed.

And you people thought that this bill was dead last week. I knew these traitorous SOBs weren't going to take their defeat quietly.

I'm going to tell you what's going to happen. Bush will get the Senate to approve this abomination ASAP. After that, even if the House doesn't approve it, Bush will have his house servant attorney general find a loophole in the Constitution that will allow Bush to make this law all on his own.

While normally this would be an impeachable offense, since it fulfills the desires of the Democrats and wholly owned big business Republicans, nothing will be done about it except some ineffectual squawking by the opponents. The general public, by and large, will remain asleep.

So, at the end of the day, not only will we end up with full amnesty for who knows how many illegals and their families, if Bush uses his "nuclear option" we'll also have lost the last pretense that this is a government "of the people, by the people, and for the people".

I hope our future dictators are kind to us, although history shows that that's rarely the case.

Can you tell that I'm in a real bad mood today?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Banned
    Call McConnell and tell him to Enforce Existing Immigration Law and until his ears are ringing!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67975

Never thought I would call McConnell a RINO but he has proven himself to be one.