Thread: MCDC vs. MMP

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MCDC vs. MMP

Okay gang:

I need a little help here.

If I am understanding thing correctly:

MCDC stands for "Minuteman Civil Defense Corps" - right?

and

MMP stands for "MinuteMan Project" - right?

Which one of these is the one supported by ALIPAC?

Yep. I think both are supported by ALIPAC?
    D.W.

We've had a strong and mutually supportive working relationship since the very beginning with the Minuteman Project. Now that there is division and contentious issues between Gilchrist and Simcox we are remaining neutral. We have been supportive of both groups and both groups were recently part of our National Flier campaign coalition.

If the negativity continues to escalate between them we may have to reconsider our mutually supportive attitude towards both camps.

This movement is bigger than ALIPAC and Bigger than Minuteman and what is best for our success as a movement is our top concern.

We are not involved in the MM strife at this time. It is starting to become a hazard to our entire movement and we will react in the best interest of the movement should the problems continue to escalate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now I understand (at least a little).

I've been solicited by MCDC to join. But frankly, I don't want to join and organization that has possible violent tendencies. And somehow I got that impression about them.

JAK
    opps, thought they were one in the same.

Now I will look at the MMP....
    Thanks for the information.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Now I understand (at least a little).

I've been solicited by MCDC to join. But frankly, I don't want to join and organization that has possible violent tendencies. And somehow I got that impression about them.
    Neither group is violent and they have conducted successful operations with thousands of people and no violence.

W

I think somebody known by them shoul try to mediate, they have such fine ideals ....and also Bush must be very happy Divide to conquer (I can't remenber who said so, it is really true) .
    This is very bad to our cause .