Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

maybe

Maybe copies of this article need to be taken to every fast-food outlet and construction company-hand delivered with a big smile and, "Say, have you read this?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

Buzzm1 - All McD's are franchised operations. So, in some ways, they do operate rather independently (but still have to meet general standards about service, hygiene, etc [well, in theory I suppose...]). This guy ran a group of 11 franchises - which, let's hope McD's has the foresight to terminate ASAP.
    Shut those puppies down or give the franchise to a responsible operator.
    Phred, do you know if it is public information/online as to who owns the franchises for our local McDonalds? Or we could just mail a copy of this article to the "Owner" of our local McDonalds.

I have had many 'language barrier' experiences at restaurants...
    fedupinW: sorry, I just now noticed your question on this thread.
    To answer the question: "No" as far as I know McD's does not post a pubic list anywhere. But, this may work just as well... in the one nearest me (which I don't go in very often) there is a placard or poster posted somewhere inside that says something like "This McDonald's franchise operated by Mr/Mrs John + Jane Doe". Look for a similar one inside the one you are curious about. If you don't see it, ask the employees there - they will probably know and can tell you (if, of course, they can understand you! )

From there, you probably can research and continue to follow-up to get to whatever info you need.

PS. I think I will print the hardcopy and drop it off next time I go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234