Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McIntyre in the Morning's Roses 4 Rats! (LA billboard)

http://www.kabc.com/listingsEntry.asp?ID=325419&PT=

EDIT to add photo .. hey gang, I didn't notice this parody of the billboard when I posted this morning but look ...

McIntyre in the Morning's Roses For Rats!
    April 28, 2005

Noticias 62 is a Spanish language channel, which believes California is Mexico. They advertise their beliefs with giant billboards. Well guess what? California is NOT Mexico. Noticias 62 is owned by Liberman Broadcasting, Inc.

Send the rats at Liberman a thank you for exposing themselves as part of the reconquista movement. A simple floral arrangement (whatever you can afford) should be sent to:

Roses For Rats
    Jose Liberman, President, Liberman Broadcasting, Inc.
    c/o TalkRadio 790 KABC
    3321 South LaCienega Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90016

(310) 840-4900 (the florist will need this number for delivery to KABC)

Ask the florist to include the following message in the gift card:

"Thanks for being a rat".

TalkRadio 790 KABC will deliver your flowers by truck after McIntyre in the Morning on Friday, April 29th. Flowers must be at KABC by 10AM on Friday morning.

1-800-PROFLOWERS / www.proflowers.com or the florist of your choice, but make sure they are sent to TalkRadio 790 KABC by 10AM Friday morning!

Important: Do not make threats, do not use race-based language. We want to make a point, not fan the flames of hatred.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Roses

Sending the flowers are a great idea. Perhaps a spring arrangement with a high count of pollen for the hayfever factor?

PLEASE DO NOT put anything resembling hate mail on the CARD!!

I used the station's e-mail contact form to send the station virtual roses for calling a "rat" a "rat."

"This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Good!

Great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Good!

Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    Great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    we're working, we're working .. tra la la la ... we're working (those e-mails)

Isn't it crazy that Hollywood stars will run to the aid of a convicted cop killer,whom most have only read about or have knowledge of through some sort of media, to try to save his life (Mumia in Philadelphia),but won't speak about obvious social problems in their own neighborhood.
    The notorius neighborhoods terrorized by the Crips and Bloods in the nineties,especially Watts and South Central are now predominately populated by illegal aliens.The criminal element that was so dominant here in California,especially in the form of Black gangs like the Bloods and Crips are now leaving to go to Louisiana,Texas,Arkansas,Oklahoma,and Mississippi because their neighborhoods are now overflowing with illegal aliens.So now this state has imported crime,more drugs and the states in the south are going to be next to be hit with crime waves.Nevada's out of control crime rate is a direct result of California gangs finding new territory due to the flood of illegals and their own drug gangs.

Well said rickesteves,

As one of the few residents of Los Angeles that was actually born and raised here, you have stated quite well what the census bureau tried to say with their numbers.

For those of you who have never been to Los Angeles in the past 10 to 15 years, you wouldn't recognize it. Downtown which used to be crap is now the upscale place to buy a loft or condo. South Los Angeles, formerly known as South Central, is predominately Hispanic. Where I grew up and came back to live is the Mid-City neighborhood. Our neighborhood has always reflected the ethnic diversity of Los Angeles. On my street we have Black families, Hispanic families, Korean families, White couples and even a White lesbian couple. A nice working class neighborhood. A few retired couples with perfectly green lawns and manicured landscaping keep an eye out for any suspicious characters, as in any good neighborhood. To the east of my neighborhood, about a quarter mile or so are the neighborhoods of Victoria Circle and Lafayette Square. Both of these neighborhoods are behind iron gates. We are talking about huge 3500 to 6000 sqaure foot million dollar homes. Why do they live behind iron gates? Because bewteen my neighborhood and their neighborhood lies St. Elmo Village. A neighborhood that used to be working class American folks. It was also a place where artist lived, and people would walk at night to see and hear legendary jazz performers such as Miles Davis, Sara Vaughn, Etta James et al.

Now St. Elmo is a cancer. Festerting with illegal aliens, unkept property, crime, and all that goes with a neighborhood that has died. I lay the blame squarely at the feet of the county of Los Angeles, that has given section 8 status to illegal aliens. The illegal aliens of course bring over their entire 15 family members to live in a 2 bedroom 1 bath house that is being subsidized by the tax payers. The county pays 75% of the rent and the section 8 receipient pays the other 25%. What a deal!!!! What a disgrace!!! What has happened to the city I love and call home?

Section 8

I lay the blame squarely at the feet of the county of Los Angeles, that has given section 8 status to illegal aliens. The illegal aliens of course bring over their entire 15 family members to live in a 2 bedroom 1 bath house that is being subsidized by the tax payers. The county pays 75% of the rent and the section 8 receipient pays the other 25%.
    I fail to understand how an illegal alien can be given Section 8 housing status when Americans who desperately need it are considered inelligible.

Why are tax payer subsidized social services being offered to illegal aliens who are criminals?

Re: Section 8

Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    I lay the blame squarely at the feet of the county of Los Angeles, that has given section 8 status to illegal aliens. The illegal aliens of course bring over their entire 15 family members to live in a 2 bedroom 1 bath house that is being subsidized by the tax payers. The county pays 75% of the rent and the section 8 receipient pays the other 25%.
    I fail to understand how an illegal alien can be given Section 8 housing status when Americans who desperately need it are considered inelligible.

Why are tax payer subsidized social services being offered to illegal aliens who are criminals?
    Because my friends,my beloved home state has gone nuts and I urge all of you who reside in other states to take notice before you are victimized and sold out on the scale of us here in California.I hope that some of my information I post truly disgusts and scares the hell out of anyone reading it because as I'm sure the new member from Los Angeles will gladly let you know as well,this nightmare didn't happen in a long dragged out process-it was almost like "presto".So members of ALIPAC as well as those who just visit and enjoy the site do what you need to do to preserve your community and culture.