Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is becoming horribly apparent is that every single illegal alien crime/murder/rape that is happening in Maryland seems to occur within a few miles of one of the Casa de Maryland "Worker Centers".

Casa de Maryland (a MD based organization similar to LaRaza) draws the illegals into this area since they assist (er, um aid & abet) illegal aliens in all aspects of life in Maryland, such as job placement, government assistance, help with bail money, etc.

It's time Casa de Maryland is SHUT DOWN for good!!!

I am from Maryland, so I am familiar with all of these crimes committed by illegal aliens, as well as the "part of town" they are occurring, and they all seem to be happening very close to Casa de Maryland Work Centers. How would you like to know your kids are walking to school with Centers like this popping up all over, thanks to Casa de Maryland?

http://www.casademaryland.org/index.php ... &Itemid=78
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

deleted by me

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    well. i don't think that with the last appointment to the Supreme Court these organizations that " aid and abet " are going anywhere. Unfortunately. now, ask yourself, who would allow such an organization, that flouts United States law, be allowed to set up shop in the first place.
    THAT'S THE PROBLEM! HERE IN MARYLAND CASA DE MARYLAND BRINGS BUSLOADS OF ILLEGALS TO EACH ELECTION, IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE THE ILLEGAL-ALIEN PANDERING OFFICIALS REMAIN IN OFFICE!!

I am DISGUSTED that I am forced to fund Casa de Maryland with MY tax dollars. But what can I do? If I evade my taxes I get thrown in jail. Illegals evade taxes and nothing happens to them!!!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123