Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MD: Murder suspect has gang ties, is illegal immigrant

Friday, June 13, 2008
    Murder suspect has gang ties, is illegal immigrant
    by Sebastian Montes | Staff Writer

The 18-year-old charged Thursday with first-degree murder in the stabbing death of a Montgomery Village waiter is an illegal immigrant with ties to the El Salvadorian gang MS-13, according to testimony during a bond hearing Friday and police.

The public defender for Manuel Antonio Barahona of Gaithersburg asked that his client be held without bond. Given that Barahona has a deportation warrant against him, if he was released on bond, federal agents would arrest him and transport him to a federal facility, said Samuel Delgado, the public defender.
    Montgomery County District Court Judge Patricia L. Mitchell agreed.

Speaking in Spanish via closed-circuit television from the Montgomery County Detention Center in Rockville, Barahona repeatedly asked for bond.

‘‘I need bond. I have family. I have a brother. I have to work,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[b]Speaking in Spanish via closed-circuit television from the Montgomery County Detention Center in Rockville, Barahona repeatedly asked for bond.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

[quote="azwreath"][b]Speaking in Spanish via closed-circuit television from the Montgomery County Detention Center in Rockville, Barahona repeatedly asked for bond.

Open borders advocates and politicians have nothing less than the blood of these innocents on their hands. Slave wage labor must be worth more than the lives of countless numbers of our fellow citizens. This kind of crap will end one day when the American people decide to defend themselves. If the laws on the books NOW were enforced, almost none of the innocent victims of the illegal invaders would have lost their lives. Open borders politicians are accessories to these crimes in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    Open borders advocates and politicians have nothing less than the blood of these innocents on their hands. Slave wage labor must be worth more than the lives of countless numbers of our fellow citizens. This kind of crap will end one day when the American people decide to defend themselves. If the laws on the books NOW were enforced, almost none of the innocent victims of the illegal invaders would have lost their lives. Open borders politicians are accessories to these crimes in my opinion.
    Again and again and again, I just do not understand how our President and our congress can send our young men and women half way around the world in defense of the United States and refuse to defend our National Borders and Enforce our Immigration Laws while at the same time warning our military, for their own safety, not to wear their uniforms when traveling to "our" southern borders. Now our military can no longer leave their children at home in a "major United States city" and expect them to be safe or a least as safe as the parents in a "combat zone"!!

As I commented on another article, "our" FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. We can see the results of the ILLEGAL invasion in our courts every day! But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their "cheap labor" increasing "their privatized" PROFITS, thanks to Bush, the Congressional Leadership and "our" State and Local Elected and Appointed Officials!!