Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i have been writing to our elected officials for years about Casa de Maryland. it seems completely unfair that we as taxpayers partially fund this organization, but Casa is allowed to keep their lists of employers "secret".

if Casa knowingly assists illegal aliens, and if they knowingly send these workers to employers who are aware they are hiring illegal aliens, doens't that seem a bit fishy? against the law even?

Casa states in their website they will "not share any information" about employers or workers. shouldn't we however, as taxpaying citizens, have the right to subpoena their records so we can find out which employers are using their services to hire illegals?????
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

What is Casa de Maryland?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    What is Casa de Maryland?
    Casa De Maryland is an organization that aids & abets illegal aliens in maryland.

CASA IS FUNDED, IN PART, BY LEGAL TAXPAYING CITIZENS OF MARYLAND.

Casa helps illegal aliens find jobs: http://www.casademaryland.org/index.php ... &Itemid=78

Casa bails illegal aliens out of jail with MY tax dollars.

Casa helps illegal aliens find government assistance programs with MY tax dollars.

Casa files lawsuits against ICE, state police, and anyone else who tries to enforce immigration laws with MY tax dollars.

Casa threatens elected officials by stating they will not support them if they choose to side with immigration enforcement.

Casa buses in illegal aliens to our local elections in order to keep pro-illegal alien officials in office.

Casa marches on the streets, stages protests, and cries foul at anyone and everyone who try to enforce immigration laws.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Thanks, sounds like they are LaRaza, but just in Maryland.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

This CASA DE MARYLAND crap has to end. They are aiding and abetting illegal aliens, and those that hire them. This is HIGHLY ILLEGAL according to any and all laws of the land. Tax-funded?? What the hell is going on in this country??

Thank you for the HEADS-UP, HippieChick!!

http://www.casademaryland.org/index.php ... &Itemid=78

SOME SNIPPETS OF WHAT CASA DE MARYLAND DOES WITH MY TAX DOLLARS.

[b]1)About 45 percent of Casa's annual budget comes from government sources, said Jennifer Freedman, Casa's director of development: Montgomery and Prince George's counties, the cities of Takoma Park and Baltimore, the state of Maryland and the federal government.

2)CASA of Maryland sued the state Motor Vehicle Administration, claiming the MVA has unlawfully denied driver's licenses to immigrants and placed an undue burden on foreign-born residents seeking driver's licenses.

3)A key piece of identification given to several thousand immigrants in Montgomery County that can be used to help enroll children in school is [color=red]being issued without proof of residency in the county, immigrant advocates said. Leaders of immigrant advocacy group CASA of Maryland estimate the organization has provided more than 10,000 immigrants with “CASA of Marylandâ€

Quote Originally Posted by OVERMYDEADBODY
    This CASA DE MARYLAND crap has to end. They are aiding and abetting illegal aliens, and those that hire them. This is HIGHLY ILLEGAL according to any and all laws of the land. Tax-funded?? What the hell is going on in this country??

Thank you for the HEADS-UP, HippieChick!!

http://www.casademaryland.org/index.php ... &Itemid=78
    THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW?! WHY AM I FORCED TO FUND THIS ORGANIZATION WITH MY TAX DOLLARS???

i hope & pray each day that somehow this organization is shut down. with so many people out of work in maryland, CASA continues to use MY tax dollars to assist illegal aliens in finding jobs. any recommendations? i keep hoping a lawsuit will be filed against THEM for once......

WHY, WHY, WHY???

It appears that the USA has been invaded by a new political team called "GLOBALISTS". They (Obama, Hillary,etc..) secretly meet (also against the U.S. constitution) with a dangerous secret society called THE BILDERBERGERS. It finally got on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_-TaYI8w0w

They are forcing the USA to become a diluted third world trashcan in order to provide for an easier-to-control political base, and to prepare us for the North American Union. They will try to sterilize white America with the H1N1 Flu vaccines.

Also, by throwing trillions of tax dollars into this "politically correct" illegal-immigrant trashcan , and giving our money back to themselves (through the banking bailout scam) they hope to COLLAPSE THE U.S. DOLLAR, and introduce the AMERO, North American Union money (U.S.+Canada+Mexico). They have already done this in Europe with the Euro currency. Their Ultimate goal - one controllable global bank, to enslave all humankind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTrBQIys ... 85&index=3

Hope I didn't ruin your day. I believe in the power of the Almighty, and his proud hippie son on earth, Jesus Christ, who will battle for the mortals in end-times.

God bless you Hippie-chick!!

CASA de Maryland are anti-American racists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    CASA de Maryland are anti-American racists.
    yes they are.
    and sadly, with each paycheck i make, i am forced to send them some of my tax dollars. it's an OUTRAGE!

Casa has filed so many lawsuits on behalf of illegal aliens, it's ridiculous.

Maryland simply cannot advance in the fight against illegal immigration until they are shut down. and i see no way possible to do that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast